Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

March 8 Show: Minuteman Project & Gilchrist Meltdown!

Last Americans Standing,

It is time to set the record straight live and on the air about the destruction being caused in the pro-immigration enforcement movement by Jim Gilchrist and what little remains of the Minuteman Project.

Tune into the show this Sunday March 8, 2009 for more information and to hear from organization leaders that have had the unpleasant experience of witnessing the political madness of Jim Gilchrist first hand.

While the vast majority of groups and activists in the pro-immigration enforcement movement are dedicated and patriotic Americans, who want our borders secured and our existing immigration laws enforced, we have a major problem within the movement.

Jim Gilchrist has a pattern of infighting with more groups and leaders than we can count. We now have direct evidence that he is both engaging in the tactics of the illegal aliens and their supporters and he is willfully working with them to attack and besmirch many other leaders and groups.

In my opinion, Jim Gilchrist wants to blame everyone but himself for his dwindling organization and prominence as a leader in our movement.

The problems around Jim Gilchrist and Minuteman Project are now spiraling out of control and to the extent our movement must address these problems head on.

Many of the groups that formed long before Minuteman 1 (April, 2005) originally supported Jim Gilchrist but now rejects him and his methods whole heartedly.

The original Minuteman Project, known as Minuteman 1, was a collective effort of hundreds of groups and activists who Jim Gilchrist took an over zealous amount of credit for. To this day, many talk radio show hosts and citizen activists still give Gilchrist credence for his original successes four years ago. He is now using what little remains of his access to the media and our movement to go on a huge vindictive attack on ALIPAC and many other groups.

Our entire two hour show this Sunday will be dedicated to addressing this crisis within our movement, as ALIPAC and several other groups are asking the National Illegal Immigration Boycott Coalition to issue a formal letter of Censure regarding Jim Gilchrist.

If you want more information, to ask questions, to hear from me and other leaders about this situation, and learn more of the accurate history of the Minuteman movement then please tune in this Sunday March 5, 2009 or join those that download over 30,000 hours of each show via podcast!

Tune in live 12-2pm Pacific / 3-5pm Eastern via www.LastAmericans.us or www.RepublicBroadcasting.org

William Gheen
    Host, Last Americans Standing Show (LAS)
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    Director, National Illegal Immigration Boycott Coalition (NIIBC)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gilchrist's Patriotism in Question

It is high time, Gilchrist is put in the hot seat. He has a lot of explaining to do to patriotic Americans across this country.

My dislike and distrust began when he endorsed Mike Huckabee for President. I was at an Iowa caucus in Council Bluffs, when Gilchrist's spokesperson mentioned, in his speech, I'm paraphrasing ....you cannot get a better endorsement than from Jim Gilchrist of the Minutemen..after all these are the very people helping to protect our borders.

I was livid! We all knew that Huckabee would use this endorsement to make people think Huckabee was tough on illegal immigration - which couldn't be further from the truth. I knew then, that the national minutemen leadership could not be trusted.

Good that we are all going to have an opportunity to discuss this and other issues. Good for you Alipac.

Thanks Susan!

Make sure you tune in to the show today 3-5pm Eastern / 12-2pm Pacific

via these links

www.lastamericans.us

or

www.Republicbroadcasting.org

W

Banned
    Topics are so weak , reading between the lines brings out the substance of ones message and what is true in their heart .
    I don't like two faced traitors .
    Good show W .
    Lets focus and rally .
    God bless America .

Missed Show

Unfortunately, I had company in town and missed the show. Is it archived somewhere so I can listen to it - or find out what your plan of action is on this? Thnx

Archives of the March 08 Show of Last Americans Standing

Did you miss the March 8, 2009 show?

Well, we wanted to make sure you were able to hear it.

Listen in as we warn the immigration enforcement movement and the entire nation about Jim Gilchrist and Shawna Forde of Jim Gilchrist's Minuteman Project!

Listen to allied leaders and show host William Gheen of ALIPAC via these links...

Just right click on the links below and choose Save Target as

http://www.lastamericans.us/archives/03 ... 140000.mp3 (Hour 1)

http://www.lastamericans.us/archives/03 ... 150000.mp3 (Hour 2)

Jim Palmer
    ALIPAC Press Director