Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Marco Rubio the Republican Obama Says Let Illegals Stay

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Marco Rubio the Republican Obama Says Let Illegals Stay

Marco Rubio, the Republican Obama, says we should change our laws to let the illegals stay. What do you say? (Answer at ALIPAC.us, Twitter, Facebook, or by email)

Article
    Rubio urges against mass deportation as fix to immigration--http://www.alipac.us/f12/rubio-urges-against-mass-deportation-fix-immigration-328038/

posted to our social media at...

https://www.facebook.com/william.gheen
    https://twitter.com/ALIPAC

This comment is likely to sink his support levels going into the vote in Iowa!

If you disagree with Marco Rubio like we do, please express yourself and support ALIPAC's current funds drive so we can swing into action against all of these illegal alien amnesty supporters like Rubio.

Another generous supporter is offering up to $1,000 in matching funds to our drive this weekend. Please help us match those funds with a donation of $10, $15, or $25 right away via...

http://www.alipac.us/donations/

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 01-30-2016 at 12:02 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rubio, talks a good talk, but He is ONE of the Gang of 8...he is still a supporter for illegal immigration and I do NOT trust what comes out of his mouth. But at the same time , one must also be wary of Ted Cruz; who also talks a good talk; but he is also someone that is NOT to be trusted. He has supported bringing in Foreign workers and expanding the visa entry for thousands of workers (foreign). I understand wanting (as a politician) to cater to special interest groups(hispanics) but where is their LOYALTY to the American Unemployed worker, or where is their concern for the numerous citizens who are unable to find "Full time" work?!!
    As I have said numerous times; We the People, Need to Take Care of OUR citizens first. As for the illegals coming into this country; employers should not hire them thereby forcing these illegals to go back to their own countries. Why doesn't the government from where these illegals come from, create jobs for them in their own homeland!!???
    We also have the same needs such as wanting to provide for "our" own families. Our country is headed into a very bad "Recession" and things are going to get very ugly and WE DO NOT NEED ANY REFUGEES (MUSLIMS) NOR ILLEGAL ALIENS COMING ACROSS FROM CENTRAL AMERICAN OVER BURDENING OUR SOCIAL SERVICES, HOSPITALS, ETC. We Need to Stand Up for OUR own citizens. Rubio idea of only sending back criminal aliens is beyond stupid. First of all, who is going to round up all these criminal illegal aliens, and what about all the "future criminal illegal aliens-who haven't yet committed crimes", how is that going to be handled?? We MUST SECURE THE BORDER NOW; and BUILD THAT WALL so that NO one comes across. We are slowly losing our country to foreign invaders and to Obuma who is bent on destroying our country by allowing over 100,000 Muslim Sunni's to come into America. With Obuma's determination to bring this country down, We do NOT need Rubio's help in contributing to its downfall.

I agree totally. I support ALIPAC's position, but I am dirt poor. If I had some, boy would I give. NumbersUSA is another organization I like. Together we need to deport all the illegals and stop immigration.

Remember all of the anti illegal immigration legislation that he blocked as Speaker of the House in Florida.....