Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Just not fair to those who obey the immigration laws

Quote Originally Posted by lindiloo
    I am currently waiting to get my green card, so is my husband. Came here legally with our son ( he was 14 at the time) and have always followed the rule of law of the country we now love and call home. The legal process has taken so long that my son has now turned 21 and so we can keep him with us in the US he is now on a student visa. He now has NO path to green card and the government talk about giving this to the children of those who broke the immigration laws.
    I just get so angry when I think that my son would have to leave the country within six weeks if we did not make sure he was in legal status since the USCIS know exactly where he is and can come find him. If such gifts can be bestowed upon the law breakers, the government should spare a thought once in a while for those who end up victims of the legal immigration system and its long delays and inefficiency.
    you should look at something called child protection.. or something like that.. made just for people like your son that turned 21 before applications finished..

Wow alipac, that is a great article. Im a college student and I would love to use this on a report. Can you give me the references on these statements? I have to cite this type of stuff. Thanks in advance.

-Chris

Amnesty for millions of illegal aliens
    Last I heard, Senator Sessions, the approximate number is 1.3 mil. I need to get this one straight.

Dream Act Amendment, which would provide Amnesty for millions of illegal aliens, give them taxpayer subsidized in-state college tuition rates
    The recent amendment of the DREAM Act is changed by capping the age to 30 years and leaving the 1996 law intact. I thought they didn't receive in-state with the new DREAM Act. Can you clarify this?

"Four out of five Americans want the Senators to say No to the Dream Act
    I really need a reference for this one, it would be great.

ps. I need this by monday, I know you're busy fighting for us but if you know where I can find this info, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris1917
    Wow alipac, that is a great article. Im a college student and I would love to use this on a report. Can you give me the references on these statements? I have to cite this type of stuff. Thanks in advance.

-Chris

Amnesty for millions of illegal aliens
    Last I heard, Senator Sessions, the approximate number is 1.3 mil. I need to get this one straight.

[quote:2ytu5yap]Dream Act Amendment, which would provide Amnesty for millions of illegal aliens, give them taxpayer subsidized in-state college tuition rates
    The recent amendment of the DREAM Act is changed by capping the age to 30 years and leaving the 1996 law intact. I thought they didn't receive in-state with the new DREAM Act. Can you clarify this?

"Four out of five Americans want the Senators to say No to the Dream Act
    I really need a reference for this one, it would be great.

ps. I need this by monday, I know you're busy fighting for us but if you know where I can find this info, let me know.[/quote:2ytu5yap]

Chris,

Welcome to ALIPAC

Please email me your full name and contact info to WilliamG@alipac.us and I will provide you with the sourcing.

Thanks,

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Just not fair to those who obey the immigration laws

thank you for your offer of help. Since my son aged out while I was waiting for labor certification (took three and half years) the Child Status Protection Act does not protect him. He is out in the cold!!!

you should look at something called child protection.. or something like that.. made just for people like your son that turned 21 before applications finished..[/quote]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12