Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

May 5 Rally for Ballot Security in Raleigh NC Please attend

Friends,

I cannot be at this event, but they need people and speakers! Please do all you can to support Jay and the voter ID legislation in NC that could prevent illegal aliens from continuing to vote in NC.

---

William,

It was great to finally speak with you today. I'm glad to see how you have been taking the fight to the halls of government while some of my partners were taking the fight to al Qaeda. The stuff below went out to our contacts, but here is the drilled down basic facts to the event:
    -
    Voter Integrity Project (a non-partisan organization) will host the event and talk about some of the fraud (or polling station problems) they experienced during the 2010 election, several bill sponsors have been invited and Bill Randall has confirmed his plan to attend. We have not gotten confirmation from an immigration-minded organization, but want to tie that message in (if you can find a speaker). The event is scheduled to start at 12:30 across the street from the State Legislature at 14 W. Jones St. The purpose is to highlight the reasons FOR the voter photo ID bills now circulating through both sides of the Legislature. The Governor seems poised to veto the bill that is widely supported across the state in a bi-partisan way. Speakers are asked to arrive by 12:15. Please advise if you can find a speaker.

Thanks again for your help,
    Jay

www.VoterIntegrityProject.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've contacted the North Carolina Republican Party council and have extended an invite to all the members and have also contacted the North Carolina College Republicans and extended an invite to all of their members.

In GA. now to renew or get a new drivers license,you have to show a certified birth certificate. (a certificate of live birth is unacceptable)lol, & Proof of residence. Hope this will stop the fraud in motor voter registration.Is it inconvenient? Yes,but worth the benefits of not having illegals on the rd. who do not speak or read English,& hopefully cut back on voter fraud.