Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! This is the USA!

Friends of ALIPAC,

Today the illegal aliens and their supporters plan to march flagrantly in our streets, without fear of any significant immigration enforcement in America. America has no immigration enforcement credibility and that is why illegal immigration is happening.

In fact, the Los Angeles Police Department has already issued a press release to assure illegal aliens they can stand in our streets and make demands of us and our government without the slightest concern that their immigration status will be checked.

Things have been moving so rapidly on the issue of illegal immigration and here at ALIPAC we have not told you yet about the large number of new supporters who have come in and continue to flood in!

Both sides of this debate are very angry right now, but the illegal aliens know they are losing ground after the passage of Arizona's SB 1070. The side that is losing is more likely to resort to further illegal actions like we recently saw in Arizona, where the illegals and their supporters attacked Americans and police officers in a riot.

With the tragic news breaking out of Arizona that another police officer has been shot by illegal aliens, our opponents are in even deeper hot water.

Arizona Sheriff's deputy shot by suspected illegal immigrant!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-5210-thread-1-0.html

The illegal aliens and their supporters in the national media, and in the Department of Homeland Security, are hoping that some American gets too angry and loses his composure. This is one of the few things that could stop our momentum and give the illegals the upper hand. Remember the rules folks! Illegal aliens can riot and make genocidal statements against Americans and it will be concealed by the national media. If an American breaks the law, says something untoward towards the illegals, or engages in any hostility it will become a huge national story designed to help them pass amnesty.

We would like each of you to monitor your local situation, local news casts, and police scanners to keep watch.

If the illegal aliens start to riot or attack police officers again, like they did last week and back on May 1, 2006 in Los Angles, Vista, and Santa Anna, CA (Media censored that story too), we want to be the first to know so we can confirm and ALERT our ALIPAC supporters nationwide.

Please use this activism tracking link to report any concerns and to help our national network monitor the protests.

May 1, 2010 protest tracking link...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1052284.html#1052284

Here is a list of cities and locations where the illegals plan to muster today
    http://reformimmigrationforamerica.org/ ... d-a-march/

Since we have so many new supporters, we want to bring two very important items to your attention from past illegal alien marches.

Here is the infamous incident outside of Montebello High School, where the illegals and their supported raised the Mexican flag above the inverted American flag.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/mexicoflag.asp

Here are some of our videos showing the TRUE NATURE of this invasion.

Illegals and supporters take down American flag in Maywood, CA (Aug. 26, 2006)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VdSVNVX6Uk

(Extended footage)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r518cKBt8b0

Illegals riot in MacArthur Park May 1, 2007
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XCWNe0pBTI

Illegal immigration supporters abuse American flags Dallas May 1, 2007
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WppS1SnYhsM

You can also help us today by forwarding this information to others and helping ALIPAC get more people to sign up for our email alerts at www.alipac.us

The large illegal alien marches of May 2006 were fully broadcasted to the American public on TV and there was a huge public backlash against the marches that helped us defeat Amnesty legislation in 2006 and 2007.

Please help our effort by being ready to gather up Americans who react to these protests and direct them to us with encouragements for them to sign up and get involved in our struggle against Amnesty and illegal immigration.

Sincerely,

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

March 27, 2006

Mexican/Central American students to walk out of schools across the nation at a set time to support Amnesty for illegal aliens inside of America. A large mob of students pulled down the American flag, inverted it into the military distress posture, which is only used to signify American troop lives are in danger. They then raised the flag inverted, with the Mexican flag above the American flag.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't worry. I will be down at their rally in a few hours snapping photos of their subversive slogans and comrades. We need to show the American people that violent anarchist and racist groups are pushing this.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

today might be the day the the hostile hoards come unglued and riot. i hope 100,000 mexican flags are waved around by the throngs, on CNN for all to see.

The South is under severe weather and tornado warnings, Memphis is flooded.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-197228-.html

Nashville doesn't look good.

Severe weather map.
    http://www.wsmv.com/severeweather/index.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thess people have no respect for this great nation. They have no idea what it is tp be American. Raising that Mexican flag should get them deported on the spot.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

MOVING TO MEXICO

Dear Mr. President Obama:

I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.

4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers do not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put U.S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.

14. I want to receive free food stamps.

15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Gov't pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that President Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help. You da man!!!

Re: MOVING TO MEXICO

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonasRight
    Dear Mr. President Obama:

I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.

4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers do not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put U.S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.

14. I want to receive free food stamps.

15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Gov't pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that President Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help. You da man!!!
    Great letter! Welcome to ALIPAC ArizonasRight.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

You hit the nail right on the head in your letter.

Welcome to Alipac ArizonasRight

Happy to have you join us.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Poll~Does Maryland need an immigration law like the 1 in AZ?

Does Maryland need an immigration law like the one in Arizona?
    http://www.foxbaltimore.com/newsroom/po ... form.shtml

So far 91.25% Yes
    8.04 NO

Does Maryland need an immigration law like the one in Arizona?

92.13% Yes

7.86% No

(could an admin place this this in the poll section?)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast