Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ditto!!!
    Another Imus senario!! well kinda
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Freedom of Speech under attack.

I called and left a message. Paraphrase, I want you to do more than hear my message I want you to re-instate Mr. Severin. Freedom of Speech is under attack. Since when did Americans lose their jobs for telling the truth? Maybe since the Obama administration has been in place, etc.

I have to admit I rambled a bit
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Try this number, I got right through to comment line.

The number I was given is as follows: 617-822-6892
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    The "error" is the attempt to use an aspx form in other than an Internet Explorer window.
    Either use Internet Explorer to access the aspx form, or in Firefox 3.x, open an IE tab.

DONE (using Internet Explorer for the aspx form).
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Finally got through

I could not get through by phone so I sent this letter by fax, email, and u.s. mail...

This country is in a national crisis. California is in the crapper...most major cities are hurting due to the fact of illigal immigration. Have you seen the figures of the money being spent to support these uneducated aliens entering this country...Have you waked into a Los Angles hospital or clinic, driven past a school in Los Angeles...This country needs a voice...someone who is not afraid to say what needs to be said...Americans are angry and getting angrier every week Mr. Severin is able to get many Americans to speak thier anger therefore making it possible for them to have a platform to defuse some of that anger...by taking him off the air and or muzzleing him you are taking that platform away from these angry Americans with out being able to take about it may lead to physical actions...Americans need to be heard and they need Mr. Severin..PLEASE ..PLEASE... before the rest of the country becomes California ....bring this man back.

Send my email of disgust.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Fired radio host

I sent this to the raido station:

TO FIRE MR Severin's is your right as his employer. Not make excuses for Mr. Serverins but here are a few things I think you should consider. Much of what he has stated is true especially about the hospitals. Americans are expected to pay full dollar for fees rendered while an illegal immigrant is classified as an indigent and has full writes to medical treatment at no cost.

You may want to further consider that protest by mexicans have promoted much anger by flying our flag upside down and claiming they are taking America back. They are currently polluting private property along our border with trash left behind as they sneak into our unprotected county, Not to mention illegal's killing thousands of Americans yearly in all types of of scenarios. Most Americans are against Amnesty while our politicians continue to try and pass a bill to make them legal.

In terms of spreading the swine flu I fully agree with him. Our borders should have bee closed a long time ago. If Americans were sneaking into Mexico and got caught we would be placed in jail.

Most Americans do not want sanctuary cities and are tired of pressing 1 for english. There are many other issues that are just wrong and Americans are tired of being treated like second class citizens in our country by our politicians.

So please reconsider taking a mans job over a few words. This woiuld be like the Mexican government fireing him.

Illegal Immigration and Disease Epidemiology

I am not a Medical Doctor, however, I have a strong background in Public Health here in San Francisco having studied at SFSU and worked in nursing during the peak of the HIV epidemic in the late '80's in SF.

BTW, dating to Ellis Island and the mass numbers of immigrants the US absorbed then there was, in fact, a formal process to identify, as best medicine could in those days, potential disease threats represented by legal immigrants who were sick and were identified as carrying identifiable disease which could put the Public at risk.

These individuals were either returned to their country of origin (remember our treatment modalities for certain diseases then were rather limited in contrast to today) if they were considered beyond our medical help in those days or, if it they were considered an infected person who could recover and heal they were placed in quarantine until they were no longer considered a disease vector.

The unforgivable stance of the pro-illegal activists (including the DHS Secretary) especially relative to the uncounted (potentially infected) masses of humanity illegally crossing our borders today is that our modern Public Health system doesn't need to take account of an undetermined amount of people, many having never received childhood vaccinations for basic diseases who are carrying communicable diseases (whether they are from Mexico, Bolivia, China, Canada, or Africa, et. al. matters little on this issue) into the US.

One of the most important regulatory foundations of our LEGAL immigration system is that our Public Health system can systematically identify disease carriers, assist them, but MOST IMPORTANTLY protect our own legal citizens from unnecessary exposure to communicable diseases regardless of how they become legal citizens. But our current DHS Hack gives no thought to the fact that our Public Health system is being undermined as she refuses to temporarily (even) slow down or halt border crossings until we get a handle on this disease. Rather she is more concerned for her Liberal Race Politics and those voters as well as the profit making of her political donors while the disease spreads insidiously Northward by unidentified, medically un-inspected, unlawful illegal immigrants whom she probably hopes will soon become (illegal) Democratic voters, asap.

In recent years we have seen the re-emergence of diseases
    such as childhood and adult measles as well as other diseases for which our Public Health system prophylactically inoculates our own legal citizens as children. Many of these disease outbreaks have been centered in areas in which one finds illegal immigrants. So, as important as OBEYING our immigration laws surely is, enforcing immigration laws ALSO protects our legal citizens against diseases carried by an unvaccinated illegal populace who have never been exposed to a decent Public health system and represent a potentially deadly pandemic threat to the rest of our citizenry. But Napolitano is a hack political appointment and when the facts come out this will be Obama's Katrina.

There is no excuse for this risk of disease going unaddressed
    and unabated except for the Politically Correct crew now in office: from the President down to the incompetent DHS
    Political Hack. The liberal media also fears exposure of the details of this single health issue because if it becomes well-known in the USA by the Country's citizens (especially those who are parents) who understand this threat of disease and that this Government and media elites played fast and loose with the truth for political reasons Our LEGAL CITIZENS will exact political payment. I predict that Napolitano, by the time this pandemic is over, will be to Obama as "Brownie" was to Bush during Katrina.

The Citizenry already understands that illegal immigration is not just about "poor people trying to better themselves" and when they find that their representatives cared more about illegal immigrants from other country's where a Public Health system is, in many cases non-existent, and who thus represented disease epidemics themselves then our citizens will will repeat 1994 and the response to Katrina and hold this government and "in the tank" media accountable and will replace the Congress wholesale.

I am not a biased person, however, I am very solidly a supporter of a Public Health system which covers and protects all citizens. There is a reason why one must get certain inoculations when traveling from one country to another and it is reasonable that the receiving country
    CHECKS your Pass Port when you cross borders - each country has the RIGHT to protect it's citizens from disease vectors (people carrying diseases). Heck, in Japan they scan people thermally to check for fever. Yet, our DHS Political Hack won't even let the Border Guards protect themselves (or at least relieve their own anxiety by wearing masks viz. Swine Flu).

Since we have NO control over our Southern border we have NO reliable Public Health system. Our DHS Political Hack is more worried about disabled Vietnam Veterans like myself than she is about allowing unhealthy illegals to swarm the southern border carrying a disease which has already killed too many in Mexico. As long as this current DHS Political Hack is in office we are in grave Public Health trouble and I've heard some speculate that the worse this Swine Flu epidemic gets the more it will allow her boss to expand his power (against opposing political view holders)? Didn't his hatchet boy Ron Emmanuel say "one should NEVER let a 'good emergency' pass without taking advantage of it" (paraphrasing). We'll see.

just

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I cant get the station contact page to work for me. Anyone else having that problem? I called and left a message on their radio line.

added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article4185.html

W
    why not just email them.. had no problem with that..
    <a href>http://www.alipac.us/</a>

WWW.HELPSAVEMARYLAND.COM

www.ice.gov
    <a href="http://www.ilw.com/" target=

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast