Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Merry Christmas from ALIPAC and our Holiday Schedule

Friends of ALIPAC:

First, we want each of you to know how much we appreciate all of the hard work and sacrifices you have made to support ALIPAC and our cause to save the American Republic.

It is a great honor for us to stand together with you in this struggle. So many great Americans have come together and risen to the challenges we face. The corrupt politicians and global corporations that are willing to sacrifice the truth and the principles that have made America a great nation are feeling the heat.

We hope that you and your families have a wonderful Christmas holiday as we all take time to rest and appreciate those we love while remembering those that are no longer with us.

Next year will bring new challenges and we must all be ready to fight like we have never fought before. This Christmas, let's all take the time to enjoy and appreciate the people and values we are fighting for.

Our homepage updates will stop and resume two days after Christmas.

No new accounts can be created in our Discussion Groups area until we reactivate our operations after Christmas. This area of the site will remain active for existing users, but we want to give our regular participants and moderators a break from the nasty Open Borders activists we deal with each week.

We hope that each of you will exercise a lot of caution and do your best to remain safe over the Holidays. With so many illegal aliens in our nation that are here to steal many things, caution is advised. We are also aware that many more Americans will be lost this season to the drunk driving illegal aliens that have no respect for any of our laws. Please be safe in your travels.

So many of us have sacrificed a great deal of our time and funds that our loved ones have missed.

Let's take the time we need to spend with them because in 2007 we are really going to turn up the pressure on politicians coast to coast!

Merry Christmas to all!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

PS: We have an extra reason to celebrate this Christmas. We just passed 30 million page views on our website! That's 30 million pages of information displayed. It has taken us over two years to reach this level, and our new goal is to exceed 60 million page views in 2007 alone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks good William straight and thoughtful, good point about the illegal alien drunk drivers that we all know will be out. Had one the other day in the liquor store while I was buying gifts say that Christmas is a drinking day not a holiday.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Merry, merry, merry, merry Christmas to all of you!

For those who don't agree, I say Happy, happy, happy, etc. Holidays!

I'm hoping for a little rest this holiday season and being a bah humbug not getting too heavily involved in the spending mucho money category, but hoping for some peace and good news for the coming year on illegals not winning over Americans.

My New Year's Resolution: To do all I can to kick any jackass out of congress that still supports an amnesty for illegal aliens.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -- Mark Twain

William,

You know that you are my hero..at true American hero.

Merry Christmas to you....

americangirl
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    William,

You know that you are my hero..at true American hero.

Merry Christmas to you....

americangirl
    You're back! Missed you americangirl.

Merry Christmas to you too!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome back Americangirl!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Merry Christmas to all!

Thank you for providing a place for like-minded people. If it wasn't for ALIPAC and similar organizations I would feel terribly alone in my quest to save the country.

Good to be back....sorry I was away so long. Lots of things going on in my personal life (won't bore you with the details). But things have settled down now, so I have time to catch up on this site.

Wow! I have a LOT of reading to do.

Merry Christmas to all of you!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Glad to see you back americangirl!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)