Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeppers, Phred, W. did an awesome job of getting the important points out there. But I think it was live. I was listening to it at the stated time of 5 PM. EST?? Online.

Did you see the post about today on Fox? Spread the word!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

CP:

Hi there, how ya doin?

Did you see the post about today on Fox? Spread the word!
    Nope (I haven't finished my coffee yet, neurons work slowly until sufficient caffeine is achieved...<g>). Please clue me in..(thanks)

I had to scramble to research which programs, when and where they air, etc. etc. before the time W was scheduled to interview. So, what I uncovered is the following:

Lars does 2 programs: 1st is local aired earlier in the day, the 2nd is the national program which is broadcast 'live' on certain stations throughout country (about 170). It is done late in the day (3pm-6pm locally).

It appears the Nat'l show is 'blacked out' or superceeded by another program locally. So, what the station does, is replay a recorded version of the national broadcast late in the evening - 9pm-12am and I was glad to have left the radio on and tuned in when W's voice came on a little after 11pm last night.

As a side:
    The reason this is sorta interesting to me, is I had an experience in undergrad school, where a fellow student and I had 'arranged' to ask each other (inconspicuously, with no apparent insight, etc) questions during a major project presentation at the end of a term/semester. After this other student finished his presentation and asked the cue (to me) question,
    'well, does anyone have any questions about the information I've presented here?'.... I let it slip-by without recognizing I was supposed to have impromptu asked the pre-arranged question - so, he walked right up to where I was sitting, and got down in my face and repeated the question.
    Then VIOLA! I suddenly remembered what I was supposed to have asked.
    It was pretty funny - everyone there had a good laugh out of that.
    Oh well, you get the idea - you kinda had to be there I guess.

I'm glad you read into my pre-interview post just the way I had intended<g>
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry, Phred, but W. posted that the interview is cancelled to next week.
    Evidently Fox is focusing on 9/11 this week, so he said he'd let us know.

Yep, i think that your suggestion of questions sorta planted a seed.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123