Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

E-mail sent to CA Gov.

I have just sent my letter. Wasn't one of the 911 commission recommendations to improve the security of ID documents .
    I do not understand how these politicans go out of the way to avoid using common sense and come up with these bills.

tried

Tried to send an email, but Arnie's email page loads for a second, then reverts back to the previously viewed page.

Re: tried

Quote Originally Posted by jonhaloi
    Tried to send an email, but Arnie's email page loads for a second, then reverts back to the previously viewed page.
    Works fine here.

Can you fax. Call and fax if you can
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SB 60

Tried calling but that line is very busy. Sent the following email:

Governor Schwarzenegger,

I am writing to ask you to veto SB 60 and to prevent illegal aliens from receiving any form of a driver license as you promised, when Californians elected you over Gray Davis. In fact, it was public anger against Gray Davis and licenses for illegal aliens that swept you into office! Over 80% of the American public does not want illegal aliens to receive ID, Licenses, or any taxpayer benefits from the state! That is why a historic number of states have passed laws cracking down on illegal immigration in 2008. Of the few remaining states that give licenses to illegal aliens, Oregon, Maine, Utah, and Michigan have all abandoned the process this year!

Please do not let California become the first and only state in 2008 to pass a law that defies the will of the vast majority of Americans by providing licenses or benefits for illegal aliens"

If you do sign this bill then I hope that all federal funding for California is averted and sent to states that respect the path you personally had to take to become a United States citizen.

working4change
    Welcome to the cause ProudToBeAmerican. Thank you for joining us here at ALIPAC.

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Welcome to the cause ProudToBeAmerican. Thank you for joining us here at ALIPAC.
    Yes, welcome!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ProudToBeAmerican welcome to Alipac

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    ProudToBeAmerican welcome to Alipac
    Whoa jimpasz how did you get my picture? I didn't authorize you to use it for your avatar. LOL

Welcome ProudToBeAmerican!

Glad you found us and thank you for your efforts.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    Done! Passed on to others as well!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast