Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We will mail them if there is no other way a person can get them faster online.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I posted where I would put mine in another thread, ALIPAC suggested to post it here.

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:31 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of mine are going into those Plexiglas cubicles where people wait for the bus or trolley.

Some will be taped on the newspaper dispensers so they can read it when they go to pick up their morning paper.

These are both places where people have to stand around so they are likely to read them.

OK--I don't want to appear too stupid here but I can't find a link to the flyer. I have a whole list of people -- even have envelopes addressed-- to send them to that I suspect hire illegals around here. Now if I could only find the dang flyers! Help me listmates, please, help me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

in my opinion, the most effective way to get the message across would be TV ads. Second would be newspapers...

Generally, people don't seek out what they don't know about.. But if you throw it in their face in TV ads and newspapers, where they are at home or somewhere they feel safe to read such things, then they can better access the situation.

Ahhh, but Truism, I am JuniusJnr, whose claim to fame was anonymity

I made copies and inserted them into the "free" spanish-language newspapers that are distributed in stacks around town where the neighborhoods are primarily spanish speaking (and where the illegals live).

While I was paging through the newspaper in occured to me that the inserts could also be sent to:

Companies who have help wanted ads in the papers.

Banks who advertise services.

Realtors who advertise.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Junius,

The flyer link is in the top announcement on the homepage. Linked to in the press release and the Charlotte article on the hompepage. You should have also received an email with a link to the flyer Tuesday and it is linked above...

To view or print copies of the flyer, please visit http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=24

Thanks, W. I'm sure I did receive it. But it is still quite hectic here.

Sidenote: I'm hearing our governor right now on TV telling us on the news what danger we are in because of illegal immigrants, by the way. Gee, he has been governor for as long as Bush has been Pres and he's just discovering that????

I'll mail off flyers today. Thank you for your kindness in posting it for me instead of making me search.

Particularly companies who run their ads in Spanish like many (and the number grows) do here!

Apartment complexes are great places to reach American and immigrant workers although most have strict rules about solicitation.

What we do has a high level of protections because we are not a company. We are Americans exercising our right of free speech.

Placing flyers in the laundry rooms and mail delivery rooms is a great place to put these flyers in apartment complexes.

W

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I made copies and inserted them into the "free" spanish-language newspapers that are distributed in stacks around town where the neighborhoods are primarily spanish speaking (and where the illegals live).

While I was paging through the newspaper in occured to me that the inserts could also be sent to:

Banks who advertise services.

Realtors who advertise.
    Excellent idea. Especially the companies that advertise in these papers.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast