Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

National Red Alert with special plans for CA and TX

Friends of ALIPAC,

The bad news is that our review of the evidence indicates the illegal alien population is still growing in some areas of the nation, especially in CA and TX, while the overall trend is in decline.

--- > We will launch emergency assistance efforts in CA and TX in 48 hours. Please be ready. <----

The good news is, we have more evidence to support the CIS study. You now have the power to change the national debate in our favor, if you follow these instructions.

This evidence proves three important talking points we need to use from this point forward.

1. Illegal Immigration was caused by the non-enforcement of our laws.
    2. Enforcement works and sends illegals to other areas of the US and out of America.
    3. The theory pushed by the Bush administration, McCain, Obama, LULAC, La Raza, etc... that Comprehensive Immigration Reform AMNESTY is needed to deal with illegal immigration has been proven false.

Please adopt these three talking points and take the following actions immediately.

Please distribute ALIPAC's release to all media contacts you can find nationally and locally. Distribute it to every lawmaker from the City Council to the US Senate. Make sure every law enforcement jurisdiction in your area has a copy as well.

Please follow our request and get tens of thousands of copies of this in the right hands immediately. Help us put the power of ALIPAC's archives to work!

Distribute This Release

Enforcement Sends Illegals Running Confirmed by ALIPAC!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-3424-thread-1-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We will launch emergency assistance efforts in CA and TX in 48 hours. Please be ready. <----
    AWESOME! reinforcements coming to back me up at the Alamo in SOCAL, I stand ready.

National Red Alert

Thanks everyone !!! Texas needs all the help we can get.

Unfortunately, we are expecting Eduardo to affect power here in about 2 hours. Not bad yet. We really need the rain, but not the high wind. Will watch for the alerts if I can.

Working on it now!

Mexican Truckers in the U.S.

We need more enforcement and support from a greater majority to really turn things around. I heard Our President Mr George Bush has now allowed Mexcian truckers to come into the United States and he did so after the Congress had left for a BREAK! So I sent the White House a Question as stated in this comment. This is on the White House Interactive Web Site. Heard this on the news last night.

Hello and good day to you all there in the D.C. area. Hope all is well there,FOR YOU!

I have a thought for you. This one could be for International Trade or Immigration or even Homeland Security.

Appears President Bush has allowed the Mexican truckers to come into our country after all and after the Congeress left for their break and after it was defeated once before. Any comment on that?

And as far as more world wide trade.You say it benefits all! So who is blowing what up who's---? The other countries are the ONLY ones (besides large AMERICAN corporate officials) making big gains (and money)from your so-called trade agreements. LOOK AT NAFTA!!! What a JOKE. IT was also meant to help slow the growth of ILLEGALS coming in from MEXICO! WHAT HAPPENED!!!!Now even more of our OWN JOBS disappeared!!!!

So what exactly are we exporting anymore BESIDES OUR JOBS? I would like to see this one show up on your question and answer web site....

Thank You So Much
    From N Carolina
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I'll be ready to work on this as soon as the release is ready.

ELE

All Americans must ban together to fight our enemy.....

All Americans must ban together to fight our common enemy- illegal aliens and their advocates! We will prevail !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The release is now ready and has been added to the announcement email above and to the homepage.

Let's roll!

W

Great Article!!!!

I'm Rolling!
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

I sent this to my Governor's office, Sheriff's department, Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs. I will send more later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast