Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC Associated Press Wire Censorship Proven. Immigration News

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    12/16/2005
    ALIPAC Contact WilliamG@alipac.us

On Thursday of last week, our organization Americans for LEGAL immigration accused the NC AP wire service of censoring critical information about the criminal conduct of illegal aliens in NC and this fact has been proven in the days following our release.

North Carolina Associated Press wire service representative, David Scott (919-833-8687), has denied the charge when contacted by both ALIPAC and journalists from across America. He has stated that the NC AP Wire did cover the Hernandez case twice as a defense.

We never claimed that the NC AP Wire did not cover the Gilberto Cruz Hernandez case at all. We pointed out accurately that they never covered the Amy Milligan tragedy, the Robert Yates Dewy tragedy, or the gang rape of a 37 year old Huntersville woman. In the case of Hernandez, we accused them of not telling the state about his fresh and valid NC license which contradicts many stories they have circulated concerning Democratic lawmakers and administrators claiming our licenses are now secure.

The bias of the NC Associated Press Wire has now been proven, after the story broke last Sunday, that Gilberto Cruz Hernandez had a 44k job and a 123k mortgage backed by US taxpayers through the FHA. This censorship is further illustrated by their refusal to report that the issue has now reached Congress through actions of Congresswoman Virginia Foxx. The NC AP Wire has refused to carry this information to date. No other NC newspapers are carrying this important story at this time.

The clear evidence is available for all to see by viewing the articles on this matter running in the Greensboro News and Record and Winston Salem Journal both of which are members of the NC Associated Press. By comparing these articles to a search on “Gilberto Cruz Hernandez� on the Google News Search engine, all can see the suppression of this information.

North Carolina talk radio shows from the mountains to the coast have informed their audiences about this news. Public reaction has illustrated a high level of interest, concern, and anger about these cases. This anger and concern is increased by the censoring and bias of critical details by the NC AP wire service.

ALIPAC will continue to work to get this information and other suppressed stories to the public. All members of the NC press are encouraged to abandon the NC AP wire service as a source for news on immigration issues until improvements are made and the current censorship and bias is addressed. Citizens are encouraged to rely on radio and Internet news for full and accurate coverage.

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Letter to Charlotte Observer re: Murder Increases

As your city searches for reasons why its murders are increasing in number, I suggest that you assess the possible effects of illegal immigration. Charlotte is well known as a magnet for illegals many of whom are convicted criminals and members of organized criminal gangs . Where is the evidence that such people, once resident in Charlotte, will repent of their misdeeds and become law abiding pillars of society? It's rather more likely that they will continue on their chosen path of crime, don't you think?

Sincerely

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Re: NC Associated Press Wire Censorship Proven. Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Citizens are encouraged to rely on radio and Internet news for full and accurate coverage.
    Are you implying that any ALIPAC readers still read AP news?
    Next you'll be telling me that some ALIPAC member still watches CBS / ABC / NBC / CNN !!!
    I don't believe you... ;^)
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

I'm afraid we have to from time to time.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like those services. They pretend like they are real newscasters like a skit from Saturday Night Live. Cracks me up to see them mimic real journalists.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)