Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC Citizens to Lobby Legislature to ask Democrats to allow v

NC Citizens to Lobby Legislature to ask Democrats to allow votes on Immigration bills

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 7/5/2006

Contact: William Gheen of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    (919) 787-6009

As state legislatures across America race to pass immigration enforcement bills that protect their citizens, all such bills in North Carolina have been filed by Republicans and derailed by the Democrat leadership into the rules committees where most bills are expected to die.

Conservative estimates point out that NC will have another 100,000+ (Total over 600,000) illegal aliens in the state before the next legislative session can act. Polls show that over 4 out of 5 North Carolinians want the state to take action.

�We opened the door for legislation from the Democrats,� says William Gheen of ALIPAC. �The situation today is the situation that has existed for several years. Many Republican legislators want to address illegal aliens while the Democrat leadership prevents them from responding to the public�s calls for action. We want the Democrats to come to the table and help pass these laws.�

Citizen activists will lobby the legislature on July 5 and ask the Democrat leadership to bring immigration enforcement bills to a vote. Legislators are asked to consider House bills 2692, 2809, 2808, 2654, 2560 and Senate bills 1223, 1446, 1627, 1608, and 1959.

Detailed information on these bills filed by Republicans and refereed to the Rules Committees (bill graveyard) can be found at www.ncleg.net

Citizens that wish to help lobby during the day on July 5 can meet with a volunteer holding an American flag across from the main entrance of the Legislature or by calling 919-272-8238. Others are asked to join a rally on the Capitol grounds in the center of Raleigh at 1 E. Edenton St. at 6pm.

The rally will include legislators speaking on their immigration enforcement bills and discussions with family members that have lost loved ones to criminal illegal aliens in NC. Flags and signs are welcome.

�We need effective illegal immigration legislation out of Raleigh now!� says William Gheen. �If the Democrats leave town without addressing this, then we need to make sure the voters know who is responsible for allowing our state to turn into an illegal immigration disaster area.�

Paid for by AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TALKING POINTS FOR CALLERS AND E-MAIL WRITERS

All e-mails and phone numbers for all legislators in the House and Senate can be found at www.ncleg.net

There are four things that over 80% of North Carolina's voters want to see out of Raleigh before the session ends.

1. Secure our licenses and voter registration immediately as both are being exploited by illegal aliens making NC a top destination in America for illegal immigrants.

2. Cut off all state benefits and welfare from illegal aliens except for emergency medical care and K-12 education which are federally mandated.

3. Crack down on employers and state contractors that hire illegal labor. This is what they have done in Georgia.

4. Empower and fund our local and state police to enforce immigration law when illegal aliens are caught committing any crime.

We need our legislators to call Democrat leaders Jim Black and Marc Basnight and ask them to allow the following bills to be heard on the floor:

House bills 2692, 2809, 2808, 2654, 2560 and Senate bills 1223, 1446, 1627, 1608, and 1959

Each of these bills has been sent to the rules committees to die by the Democrat leadership. Every immigration enforcement bill filed was written by a Republican.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks good to me W. Wish you were in Mexifornia fighting for sanity but then again you have a better chance of getting somewhere in N.C. Good luck!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Looks good to me W. Wish you were in Mexifornia fighting for sanity but then again you have a better chance of getting somewhere in N.C. Good luck!
    Thanks Jean,

We certainly do not want people that support our national operations to consider us an NC group, but I know a lot of the players involved here and hate to see my home state so devastated as well.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks good to me W.

I'm NC native so my heart is with you on this.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Thanks Jean,

We certainly do not want people that support our national operations to consider us an NC group, but I know a lot of the players involved here and hate to see my home state so devastated as well.

W
    You are most welcome.

Of course you want to fight for your home state and although I am kind of new here I realize this site is a national operation.

I did forward this post to a couple friends I know in NC and who are also very concerned about his issue. Every little bit helps.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Iig
    jean, too true, too true. 'Mexifornia' is the real name for CA. Just because we've been tolerant, letting it slide, looking the other way, feeling sorry for the poor sap who showed up in our restaurant kitchen just asking to wash dishes, now we're being abused for it. No good deed goes unpunished, eh.

Used to be, I'd look at the pobrecito bus boy and feel bad for him. Now, I wonder if he's one of the people who demonstrated May 1 demanding I give him my rights.

We need some employers to be made examples of, immediately!
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

I hope you folks will get on the phones Thursday to back us up in the hallways. We need you.

W

Iig
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I hope you folks will get on the phones Thursday to back us up in the hallways. We need you.

W
    I'll help, no worries W.
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

Any politicians we should focus on calling. Im up for calling a few tomorrow morning. Good luck!
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

"Saw my duty and I done it, W"
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast