Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

your welcome

OK.the sound for this HB33 started at 33:08 and ended at 47:20

I see they also passed conceal carry into parks and restaurants HB111
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Great job and congradulations North Carolina.

Looking at how partisan this bill became, as an outsider I am left a little dazed and confused. I would have thought that there would have been some Democrats in North Carolina that were conservative in their nature. A couple Republicans breaking rank is one thing, as there are always some with special interests that will break and undermine the will of their constituents, the nature of politics I suppose, but, to think that ALL Democrats, on a common sense issue, an effort to reverse such lawless behavior would continue to invite such behavior into their state seems a bit perplexing, as they act more like NE or California Democrats and lack all common sense and values.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I thought the south still had some American conservative Democrats as opposed to what looks like the communistic types that are running rampant in other parts of the country.

Good luck North Carolina.

Roundabout, NC has greatly changed from how it used to be be. There aren't too many conservative Democrats left that will stand up for their constituents against the invasion of illegals we have going on here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William...excellent work. For some reason I also was unable to listen to the audio, but found it on youtube. Unfortunately the DLoader, "TheProgressivePulse", is obviously a fan of many asinine frauds that make up the Democrat party these days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDs61_hxSlI

The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Glaziers complaint had no legal argument on why HB 33 shouldn't be passed. It was only his opinion against William , ALIPAC and the Truth.
    ------------------------

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Woooooooooo Hoooooooo .. and "The Truth Will Set You Free" "Great Job"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Woooooooooo Hoooooooo .. and "The Truth Will Set You Free" "Great Job"
    "After nearly 41,000 posts you might be a little tired AB, let me please get this one for you!"

Glazier you crack head, pack your box of personal belongings "You're Fired!" Security!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great job W and to the rest of the team who have been working hard to pass HB 33 and make it law! And Glazier with his Ad Hominem attacks against ALIPAC aught to be ashamed of himself.

Glazier is a text book example of those politicians who have sold out America and our people, in lieu of the illegal invading hordes that want to colonize our country. Glazier argued so passionately on behalf of illegal invaders and their need for the matricular consular card that one has to wonder if perhaps this traitor was bought off by the corrupted mexican consulate in NC.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123