Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to ALIPAC and the fight "Darrelln99" and "fireboss1959"
    William it sounds aas though you were shafted on the deal and that is simply not right and irresponsible of this group handling the sign-ins and speakers.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

William, this makes me feel so sad for our nation that people would intentionally do such a thing. No one has any integrity anymore. I apologize for missing the meeting--my health is not the best, and I was exhausted from working all week. Please keep pushing info about this deceit--I saw you on the news Friday night and it made me so angry when the woman representing the meeting organizers said what she did, like we were too stupid to realize that her excuse was a load of bull. Who is responsible for organizing this Community College Board meeting? How do I find out who to complain to? These people make me sick!!!! I am so tired of fighting the same battles over and over again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    This is an organized effort that is being staged to push an agenda through that 80% of Americans DO NOT WANT and the MSM is part of it!

I see I've landed in the "right group" here...!! As for the other issues at this College I worked at are, safety issues, building code issues, fire code issues...and I have many hours of video and still photos, plus documents to backup my case.....what I don't have is someone in Local, State or Fed Gov with a set to bring an investigation on all of this...!! The "Good 'ol boy" system is very alive and doing very well in N.C.!

Darrelln99,

I welcome you as well...ALIPAC actually does a really good job organizing for its activities. What we all have to understand is that illegal-alien supporters pretty much control our government, even though the vast majority of Americans are against illegal immigration and amnesty. Sometimes, it's like fighting with your hands tied behind your back. William, thanks for all that you do in this fight. We can't win 'em all, but we'll win the last one...as soon as the people wake up and eliminate the politicians.

Raleigh North Carolina

Until all anti illegal aliens organizations group together and share funds to file lawsuits, there is no hope.

Learn from the enemy ACLU, MALDEF. File Lawsuits.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: NC Illegal Immigrant College Access Meeting Rigged!

Illegal alien supporters had special access to those planning this meeting
    The main goal of the people planning this meeting is to get illegal aliens to attend their college, that's why they pulled this stunt.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

As for this "meeting" i.e., "illegal-alien-supporting-performance", it seems like the supporters know they are backed into a corner. They know that they HAVE TO cheat to win. They know that, if they participate in a debate fairly, they WILL LOSE. They aren't stupid, just VERY prejudiced and misguided. The Congressional and Presidential approval ratings are in free-fall and the people are starting to wake up FINALLY. They are cheating bc they know they are starting to lose!

Writing is on wall folks, Mass marches, mailings didnt work for health care reform. Let's not have same fate to illegal issue.

Would you consider closing bank accounts, and all other accounts which have impact economy. Place this money under a mattress and your cds, and stocks for 2 months in protest.....see if that works.. See if this destorys America faster than this slow death.

Can we do this together, at a future date?

Americaneagle1,

I think an important question to ask is....If the American people were to do that, would we ever be able to recover? I like your viewpoint and I agree completely...things are getting bad. Keep the faith. Slowly, very slowly, the people are waking up. They are starting to realize what is being done to them...and they're pissed even though they know very little about what is really going on. What if they were to find out the whole truth...........

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast