Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've posted it elsewhere.

Anyone else?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SoFlaPatriot
    You are correct William, they have lost control on their information monopoly and they know and fear it! The internet is the great equalizer.They want the populace to tread water in the sea of disinfollution. Fortunately there are people like you who's voice rises above the noise and propaganda just because it is plain and simple, but well spoken, undeniable truth. Plain and simple. That makes voices like yours a beacon in the darkness for people to easily find.
    Thank you for all your efforts and being the "messenger" you are. The full impact of what you and others like you do wont be realized for a while. Efforts from people like you cause others to stand up and join the cause in their own way. A sort of force multiplication occurs we are seeing it everywhere. Strength begets strength. People don't want to stand up if they fear they are alone.
    The politicians, open border nuts, special interests, marxist revolutionaries, and their puppets in the media etc, etc are getting the picture: The people have many voices, they have their own media capabilities, they are organizing, and they are really, really pissed. We aren't going away and we the people will not be ignored. Let them write their attack pieces, the more publicity the better and you are right it is a sign of their fear.
    Thank you very much SoFlaPatriot!

They say you can judge a man or woman by the enemies they have and I've got some real gems!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Awesome William. Your tireless work is an inspiration, a reminder that our country, what it stands for, is earned!

That was extremely well written, informative, interesting, easy to read, and, I think, provides motivation and hope to our cause.

AWESOME!

This is great news! I saw W on WRAL last night after they picked up a story the N&O has been playing up. W, you're always the voice of reason!

William,

We can't solve a problem until we know what's causing it. Thank you for illuminating and inspiring us.

I would like to thank the academy and my family for this award. Most of all, I want to thank Mary Schulken, Kristin Collins, and Scott Mooneyham for helping make me the star I am today.

I couldn't have done it without you all.

W

Thank you William..

I am going to pass this around.

Regards.

Richard.

Maybe when you grow "Old" William you can write a book like "The Lie's and Spin of Pro-Immigration Refomers". Glad you got a Great Big Smile
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

William, thank you for being the Patriot and messenger you are.

In law, treason is the crime that covers some of the more serious acts of disloyalty to one's sovereign or nation. In my opinion, those who are supporters of Illegal Immigration fit that description.

It is beyond my comprehension why anyone, particularly in North Carolina, would truly believe and support the idea that Illegal Immigration is lawful and a good thing.

While many of our already legal citizens suffer from the devaluation of the dollar, minimal health care, high fuel prices, loss of jobs, rising food prices, higher crime rates, etc., I have to wonder if any supporter truly understands what they are supporting. The costs of supporting Illegal Immigration could be better spent supporting those who already have paid the price.

Perhaps supporters should consider adopting 20 or 30 illegal’s and support them with their own funds.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast