Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Media: Talk Radio and Websites Blast Scamnesty Bill!

New Media Fusion of Talk Radio and Websites Blast Senate Scamnesty Bill!

Wednesday May 30, 2007

The New Media, which is a fusion of Talk Radio and Internet Websites, is leading the charge against the Senate Scamnesty Bill S. 1348 as millions of Americans abandon print media and biased TV news that has abandoned their readers and viewers!

This week, Senator Trent Lott tried to explain away the tens of thousands of calls Senate offices are receiving, which are over 20 to 1 against Scamnesty Bill S. 1348. He told the Christian Science Monitor that "A lot of the talk is misinformation (from) Talk radio and the blogs"

The pro Amnesty Senators fail to acknowledge that their support for S. 1348 is in defiance of the will of the vast majority of their constituents who support Enforcement of our existing immigration laws, as opposed to their appeasement of Big Business and illegal aliens. These facts are represented in numerous online and scientific polls and in the call ratios against S. 1348.

The old media is squandering what little credibility they still have by excluding pro enforcement voices and siding with pro Amnesty voices in this debate. Most TV news shows and newspapers engaging in this unethical behavior are at odds with the views of over 3 out of 4 Americans that oppose Amnesty and favor enforcement of our existing laws.

"There is almost a complete blackout in the liberal corporate print media for those of us representing the majority view in this debate," says William Gheen of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC. "Most of the major leaders in our movement are NOT being quoted by the Associated Press and newspapers, meanwhile, those that support Amnesty and S. 1348 are in print everyday across the nation. It is no wonder that newspapers in America only enjoy support levels in the single digits and that newspaper circulations are diving to historic lows! I've been interviewed by over 30 talk radio show hosts and bloggers in the last two weeks and only one newspaper. Our opposition is making statements in the papers each day. Other leaders on our side are experiencing the same blackout."

CBS, ABC, and NBC nightly news casts are almost completely devoid of any balanced and accurate information about America's illegal immigration crisis. When stories do run, they are usually so biased that most viewers realize they are watching propaganda instead of news.

While TV viewers can get some accurate information from Lou Dobbs and occasionally Glen Beck and Sean Hannity, on immigration issues but most Americans are turning to talk radio and the Internet for the truth, while major news services and newspapers play their fiddles.

"Americans have to turn to the Internet and Talk Radio to have any idea of what is really happening in the country today," says Gheen. "They have to go out and hunt for their news, instead of relying on traditional channels to serve it up because the amount of censorship and bias in the corporate media would make the Soviets blush!"

Internet based organizations such as ALIPAC, NumbersUSA, FAIR, MCDC, American Patrol, and many other organizations and Bloggers collect and distribute articles, videos, and podcasts, often blocked by the Associated press from wide distribution. Many of these organizations have e-mail support lists that reach allied media and citizen activists.

"The old media censorship, bias, and blackouts on illegal immigration issues have created an information black market for us," says William Gheen. "Their failure to provide the public with accurate and balanced information about this crisis has created a lot of growth for what we do."

William Gheen is available for Talk Radio, Blogger, and Podcast Interviews on this subject. Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) is the largest archive of information about America's illegal immigration crisis in existence. ALIPAC supporters comprise those of every race and political party. New web traffic records have been set for the last three months with over 140,000 pages of www.alipac.us being viewed each day as lawmakers, citizen activists, journalists, and talk show hosts seek information that they are not getting through traditional channels.

###

Paid for by AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

-----

Media E-mail Responses

daniel.barlow@rutlandherald.com "Scamnesty?" Please. Stop sending me this stuff.
    Yes Daniel, SCAMNESTY! I'm not surprised you are not familiar with the term even though the term is being used all across America today to describe Amnesty bill S. 1348. You really should try to understand what is going on in the minds of the American public right now. Here is some information for you about SCAMNESTY. It Googles at 27,000 matches!

See for yourself at ...
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=I ... =scamnesty

I guess you are one of the last to know reading the Old School news.

We really need people like yourself in the traditional media to get right with the public on this soon.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

-----

CGuerra@express-news.net Carlos Guerra : you guys are really out of touch with reality. check out the latest NYT poll.
    Carlos,

Thank you for your reply. First, please do not believe anything you read in the New York Times. Second, that same poll says that 69% of Americans want the illegals prosecuted and deported! You should look closer at the results.

"A New York Times/CBS News poll released [on May 24] found that 69% of American adults believe illegal immigrants should “be prosecuted and deported for being in the U.S. illegally.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Had email from Glenn Beck................one of his statements........

King Bush

A recently signed presidential directive sparked the interest of conspiracy theorists who claim this is proof Bush is laying the groundwork to take control of the whole country. Glenn is not on the paranoia express just yet, but he explains this shows how seriously our government is taking the possibility of a future crippling attack on America. (Insiders listen here.)

See you tomorrow, ya sick freak!

Banned
    ALIPAC wrote:
    This week, Senator Trent Lott tried to explain away the tens of thousands of calls Senate offices are receiving, which are over 20 to 1 against Scamnesty Bill S. 1348. He told the Christian Science Monitor that "A lot of the talk is misinformation (from) Talk radio and the blogs"

The pro Amnesty Senators fail to acknowledge that their support for S. 1348 is in defiance of the will of the vast majority of their constituents who support Enforcement of our existing immigration laws, as opposed to their appeasement of Big Business and illegal aliens. These facts are represented in numerous online and scientific polls and in the call ratios against S. 1348.
    Too bad for Senator Lott...it really doesn't matter how you try to explain it away...PERCEPTION IS EVERYTHING. He knows it, too! Off the cliff Republicans go and the landing is going to leave them broken like Humpty Dumpty. They'll never get put back together again!

Just added an "s" to new web track record other than that it looks good to me
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I called Trent Lott and told them since he thinks we're getting misinformation from talk radio about the amnesty bill, that I would sit down and debate him and I'd bet I'd know a heck of a lot more than he would about the issue.

The aide said, "Alright, ma'am..."

Those comments made me furious!!!

OK folks! Let's get this out to the nation! Launching at 8am EST!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I called Trent Lott and told them since he thinks we're getting misinformation from talk radio about the amnesty bill, that I would sit down and debate him and I'd bet I'd know a heck of a lot more than he would about the issue.

The aide said, "Alright, ma'am..."

Those comments made me furious!!!
    That is the way to handle them!

I have the news release out to 22 top radio talk show hosts so far.

I will update you with some of the emails we receive and my responses beneath the release above as they come in.

W

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast