Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Political Neutrality.

Political neutrality

The LDS Church is neutral in party politics. It does not endorse nor oppose any political party or candidate. Prior to national elections in the USA, the Church reminds its members of its neutrality and encourages them to prayerfully consider each candidate and issue on the ballot.

Involvement in issues of moral or community

The LDS Church does occasionally become involved in issues that it believes are a matter of morality. Its recent stance on Proposition 8 in California is one instance where involvement was encouraged. The Church views the traditional family with father and mother at its head to be divinely established by God, and a key to salvation, as well as to the soundness of society.

The Church occasionally is involved in community issues as well. Downtown Salt Lake City was deteriorating, so the Church invested millions of dollars to beautify the area and encourage development. Working with the local government, they were able to create a family friendly area for all to enjoy.

Individual involvement

The LDS Church does encourage members to be informed on the issues and involved in their communities. Elected officials, who are LDS, are not directed by the Church regarding their political decisions. Each official makes his or her own decisions regarding policies and laws.

In the United States, while many Mormon politicians are considered conservative, they are found in all political parties. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Democrat from Nevada, often disagrees politically with Republican Mitt Romney, former presidential candidate. Yet both are active and faithful LDS, who are allowed the freedom to make their own political choices without Church interference.

In other nations, LDS often are less conservative than their American counterparts, and are also encouraged to be prayerfully involved in their own communities and nations.

http://mormonfaq.com/faqs/why-does-the- ... n-politics

Quote Originally Posted by faarytale
    I hope that I am NOT, as you say, "over the top here"! faarytale
    I thought it sounded quite eloquent!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

At this hour, the LDS is not denying its roll in supporting and passing HB 116 the illegal alien amnesty bill.

Hatch's office is saying he is "against amnesty" and has "not come out for or against HB 116" which all of us can see is clearly a contradiction.

We are going to let Hatch's office dig a deeper hole first before we role out some more conclusive evidence on his Amnesty support.

This way we light up any of the defenders of LDS and Hatch on immigration issues before we show all our cards.

Our pro illegal alien opposition is really feeling us today in Utah

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Contacted Hatch's office

A nice woman said that Alipac is giving out false information and that Sen. Hatch is not promoting the Utah bill for Guest workers. She said that their office has tried to contact Alipac and they just won't listen and refuse to correct the information. She said usually Alipac is a reputable agency but this time they are completely incorrect. Sen Hatch is not pushing for this bill and the LDS church only comments on bills involving morality and is not involved in promoting this guest worker bill.
    I told her that it is very important that what she said was actually true and tnat the behind the scenes activity was not different from what she had said.

I get no answer at the LDS church phone number in SLC.

Re: Contacted Hatch's office

Quote Originally Posted by BobR
    A nice woman said that Alipac is giving out false information and that Sen. Hatch is not promoting the Utah bill for Guest workers. She said that their office has tried to contact Alipac and they just won't listen and refuse to correct the information. She said usually Alipac is a reputable agency but this time they are completely incorrect. Sen Hatch is not pushing for this bill and the LDS church only comments on bills involving morality and is not involved in promoting this guest worker bill.
    I told her that it is very important that what she said was actually true and tnat the behind the scenes activity was not different from what she had said.

I get no answer at the LDS church phone number in SLC.
    We are going to drop both shoes on LDS and Hatch Friday morning.

I contact Hatch's office directly for thirty minutes.

This is not a case of ALIPAC usually being a reputable source but being wrong this one time.

If Hatch is against Amnesty then he should be against the HB 116 Amnesty Governor Herbert is on the verge of signing into law in the state Orin Hatch represents.

At this time there is zero written or documented evidence to back up Senator Hatch's claim that he does not support HB 116.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where is the Proof That the LDS Church is For Illegals?

So where than is the proof that the LDS Church is for Illegals and against amnesty.
    Since you started this than I request the proof. You wanted all of us to write the LDS Church and Orrin Hatch but I see absolutely no proof that would substantiate what you claimed in your first Help Letter!

You can not say I am gong to stop now and see how far they are going to dig a hole before we go after them again, when in the first place there was no proof at all. Does it sound like I am upset, yup I am because of the disinformation that was send in the Help Letter asking us for help to back you up on this.
    Because of this I will not support Alipac anymore, also being a member of 4 years I will now take my name off!

LDS Church, Hatch, Governor

I wrote and called LDS church Bishop
    robertsss@ldschurch.org regarding tax status if they continue doing the pro illegal stance support.

I called Hatch office, his staffer denied he supports Amnesty. He did support in the past DREAM ACT, in the past but not now.

I asked staffer what Hatch is doing to stop HB116. Staffer said he is not interfering with this section of Utah's government. She said she knew ALIPAC and that her office has spoken to ALIPAC and I heard conflict from her.

Governor office took my message written and telephone.

Re: Where is the Proof That the LDS Church is For Illegals?

Quote Originally Posted by Anja
    So where than is the proof that the LDS Church is for Illegals and against amnesty.
    Since you started this than I request the proof. You wanted all of us to write the LDS Church and Orrin Hatch but I see absolutely no proof that would substantiate what you claimed in your first Help Letter!

You can not say I am gong to stop now and see how far they are going to dig a hole before we go after them again, when in the first place there was no proof at all. Does it sound like I am upset, yup I am because of the disinformation that was send in the Help Letter asking us for help to back you up on this.
    Because of this I will not support Alipac anymore, also being a member of 4 years I will now take my name off!
    You can be upset if you want. ALIPAC has always been right in our assertions for six years, except for once over a story in Texas that had the press and cops fooled too.

Just because we are not running around catering to your demands for more evidence instantly does not mean that we are wrong.

We will release information as we see fit when we see fit.

This is a war to try to save America from illegal immigration. We are not engaging in disinformation. You are just being impatient and you obviously are here to take up for LDS and Hatch as you have proven with your displays all day long.

You and the rest of the LDS and Hatch supporters can await our next move which we will decide when and where we move.

LDS is a driving force behind this new Globalist tactic to pass Amnesty in the states via the Utah Compact. Hatch is in the game and is playing tough on immigration issues to try and win reelection at a time the American public is throwing the Amnesty traitors out of office left and right.

We just started our first steps of exposing Hatch and LDS roles in this treason against the people of the United States and if you want more info you are going to get it real soon!

The LDS is about to enter a public relations nightmare with over 70% of America. Their PR loses will dwarf any gains they make with illegal aliens and Mexico.

Senator Hatch and Governor Herbert are about to seal their fate as big political losers in 2012.

HB 116 and this Utah Compact state level amnesty treason is igniting a political fire in Utah... a true political revolt!

Average citizens, Tea Party leaders, delegates, GOP officials, and many others are organizing rapidly tonight and challenging the Governor of Utah.

ALIPAC is swinging in from the national scene to reinforce their efforts and cover their flanks from the hidden hands of LDS and Hatch.

If one or two of you think we are bluffing in any way then call us out with CNN, Fox, or the New York Times.

Bring it! Don't just come on our website weeping about this.

Bring the noise!

If you are just to lazy to do your own research as we have then go dig in on the records, our archives, and get on the phones to Utah like I have been doing for the last week and a half.

William Gheen
    President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us

Banned
    Things have already gone fast in Utah and not in America's best interest!
    The only office of leadership that has NOT FLIP FLOPPED with me has been
    Gov. Herbert's office. I pray the Veto!

The LDS has no views or:

"Political neutrality"

"The LDS Church is neutral in party politics. It does not endorse nor oppose any political party or candidate. Prior to national elections in the USA, the Church reminds its members of its neutrality and encourages them to prayerfully consider each candidate and issue on the ballot."

Give me a break! In Utah? Thats a joke! And theres no Jews in Israel!
    But if there were they would be POLITICALLY NEUTRAL? "....YIP...."

We that are fighting for our lives against illegal aliens and their powers that be.
    Will stay on offense. And Gods will, one step ahead of any effort toward any kind of amnesty.

Sure we back off and get one in the back? Uh......NO!

LDS Members, Demand your church leaders PUBLICLY SHOW SUPPORT FOR THE
    RULE OF LAW! Simple.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12