Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Video from MacArthur Park Exhonerates LAPD while Bratton

New Video from MacArthur Park Exonerates LAPD while Chief Bratton & Mayor Villaraigosa crucify officers!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    May 7, 2007

Contact: ALIPAC, www.alipac.us (919) 787-6009, WilliamG@alipac.us

While Mayor Villaraigosa and LAPD Chief William Bratton work to ruin the careers of over 60 police officers before the official investigation truly begins, a new video has emerged that exonerates the overall actions of LAPD riot teams.

This video was shot by an illegal alien supporting blogger that refused to disperse from MacArthur Park on May 1. While his intentions were to support the illegal aliens, his video captures a wide range of hostile and anti-American sentiments present in MacArthur Park on May 1, 2007.

This video has been deconstructed, with commentary from ALIPAC, to illustrate several important points that speak to the need for riot team action in MacArthur Park.

This video shows illegal alien supporters that are clearly anarchists, communists, and gang members. After all, MacArthur park is notorious paramilitary gang territory and the birthplace of MS-13, which has led Mayor Villaraigosa to ask for Federal aid and a 'Marshall Plan" for LA.

The illegal alien supporters have failed to show America the footage of what was done to the officers. At least eight LAPD officers were injured by the assaulting crowd.

This video contains evidence of the following actions by illegal alien supporters in MacArthur Park.

-- Illegal alien supporters advancing on police lines.
    -- Playing native American war drum patterns.
    -- Refusing to disperse.
    -- Clearly understanding police directives to disperse.
    -- Holding weapons and challenging police.
    -- Shielding themselves with babies near advancing police lines.
    -- Displaying anti-American art comparing the US to sinking ships Titanic and Poseidon.
    -- Covering their faces like bandits and Zapatista rebels.
    -- Walking slowly with backs turned to the advancing police line to setup a victim scene.
    -- Lying about injuries to women and children
    -- Making comments about assaulting police
    -- Smiling about the mayhem.
    -- Displaying communist and anarchist flags.
    -- Blocking streets with trash cans
    -- Much more!

American media is encouraged to watch this video and tell America the truth! American citizens are encouraged to share this video and release with others and contact lawmakers to defend the brave actions of the LAPD.

Please comment on this video after watching it at..

VIDEO: Macarthur Park Mini riot -- The Other Side Of The Story!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=-XCWNe0pBTI

Please contact elected officials on behalf of the LAPD at this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=62591

###

Paid for by Americans for Legal Immigration AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Video has already made it to page 1 for most discussed "News and Politics" on youtube (#19 to be exact), hopefully that creates a snowball effect for how many viewers see this video.

I will be helping spread the word to friends, family, the media, and be contacting the LAPD Sheriff's office.

ALIPAC Supporters:

Please view this video and make comments at both Youtube and at ALIPAC for the whole world to see. We are counting on you to post and send this video and press release far and wide. We worked hard to prepare this. Now, let's make this count. Let's do our best to save those 60 officers they are trying to sack on the LAPD force.

WARNING: Obscene language and graphic violence and mayhem in video.

VIDEO (Watch and Comment Here)
    Macarthur Park Mini riot -- The Other Side Of The Story!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=-XCWNe0pBTI

Press Release: (Please distribute, forward, and post)
    New Video from MacArthur Park Exonerates LAPD while Chief Bratton & Mayor Villaraigosa crucify officers!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=2137

Comment on the Press Release here....
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=62591

Breaking News Articles

Mayor Villaraigosa attacks LAPD for standing up to illegals, anarchists, gangs!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

Police Chief William Bratton sells out his LAPD officers!

The truth about MacArthur Park! by Michelle Malkin

----

If you have not voted already, please take the time to vote in our poll about the actions of the LAPD after you watch the videos. So far, over 1,000 of you have voted showing over 89% supporting the actions of the LAPD!

Online Survey

I've seen the videos and my opinion of LAPD actions in Mcarthur Park

The LAPD was clearly in the wrong, I favor rebuke
    The LAPD did some things wrong but not that bad.
    I have not made my mind up yet about LAPD actions.
    The LAPD were right but we should stay out of it.
    The LAPD was right and we should support them.
    The LAPD should have done more earlier to disperse
    Other, see my comments on the ALIPAC Boards.

Vote at...
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Surveys&pollID=45
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What can we do to show support for the officers?

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    What can we do to show support for the officers?
    Post this release on lots of websites, email it to the LAPD and local authorities in Lawmakers near LA, send it to members of Congress, send it out on myspace, contact others on youtube and ask for help.

Right now, that is the best thing you can do to help these officers.

W

McArthur Park

Let's see, "making the people work for unfair wages"..."a police state", "a
    fascist state"...

Does that sound like America to you? Yet those were the comments by people who SPOKE ENGLISH VERY WELL on that video!

I was unaware that we were forcing illegals to come here and work for unfair wages, were you? Did we make them to come to a police and fascist state? No, I don't believe we did any of those things!

I am a naturalized citizen, as is my husband. We did it the legal way. We speak English very well. We still have our cultures from the nations we came from, but we celebrate being American and are proud to be so.

We believe in the laws of this nation, including the immigration laws already in place. It seems to me if Americans honoured those laws and stopped hiring illegals for those "unfair wages"...you know, if there is no demand, then the supply has nothing to fill, right?

And why are we not arresting all those illegals who gather in those big crowds? What an opportune time to grab a bunch of them at once! Although that might truly bring about a riot, eh? But, it is a thought that ICE could come prepared for the occasion.

Please tell me if a policeman's job is to keep the peace and disperse crowds that have remained gathered when it is now illegal (illegals gathered illegally, ironic, yes?), then why should they be punished for doing just that?

And if the crowd uses terrorists' tactics of putting their children out in front
    hoping that will cause the police to stop from doing their jobs, you know, because Americans have such soft hearts, what makes them think our forces won't react when they are defied in this way, as well as ignored,
    called names, have things thrown at them...endangering their lives?

And now, THEY will be punished! What a sad joke that is. But maybe this time because SIXTY officers are involved, more of the nation will stand up
    for them than for the two border officers. We can hope and pray!

I have called the White House and received a very congenial response
    for my comments. I suggest we inundate our kind-hearted President with phone calls suggesting he intervene on behalf of those serving our nation,
    instead of those breaking our laws!

jan crisostomo
    jacksonville, florida
    <div>jan</div>

Wecome Jan! Great comments and thanks for joining in and helping spread the word and your disagreement with the fallout from this riot/march.

Putting 60 officers of the law under review...for enforcing the law is just out of control!

This whole event to try and discredit the LAPD was probably planned well in advance by the "agitators". They probably knew about how the officers would proceed in case of disturbance or resistance. The agitators made sure they filmed only what they could spin into what looked like abuse.

What are the riot police supposed to do when they're instructions to leave the park are questioned, mocked, or ignored? They're training manual probably says that they should apply just a tiny little bit more force each and every succeeding time, until the demonstrators get the message that they should leave the park. I saw some videos where the riot police barely touched some demonstrators, and these demonstrators fell down to the ground on their own accord! Of course, this makes the police' jobs even harder, because now they have to coax the demonstrators off of the ground, and try to convince them all over again to leave the park.

This is a perfect example of why we should never make people like these US citizens. They're always trying to find the "angle" for a juicy lawsuit. This is just plain Un-American. We taxpayers are already generous enough to illegals, and yet they're also looking for frivilous lawsuits.

When Villalaraza and Police Chief Bratton go over the videos, hopefully they'll conclude that a few oscars are in order. But I doubt it.

If only President Bush had been vigorously enforcing Immigration Law for the past 6-7 years, then, who knows? This "melee" might not have ever happened. The Federal Government shares some of the blame for this so-called disturbance at MacArthur Park.

Everyone,

Please do not forget to take the following steps.

1. Make a supportive comment under the video at Youtube.com

2. Vote 5 STARS for the video

3. Click on FAVORITE to FAVORITE this video.

People are already doing that on their own, but if you make an effort to do it, it will push our video higher on the Youtube charts and more people will see it.

Thank you for the help.

W

I'm so glad that you found this video, deconstructed it, and posted it on youtube. We ask the police to put their lives on the line for us, then punish them when they do so. This situation reminds me of Compean and Ramos. IMO, the videographer just proves that the LAPD did what they HAD to do, after having missiles (bottles, etc.) thrown at them. They gave a lawful order, and the majority of the crowd dispersed. Since this park is a known haven for the gang, it required a higher level of concern on the part of the police. Did you notice all the bandanas? Why hide their faces, unless they had something to hide and were PLANNING trouble. You can see them running AT the police.

Where was ICE to arrest and deport illegal aliens? Rhetorical question, we know the answer.

Have you sent this on to your network and the media? Have you called the White House and the Mayor's office? I have. They need to hear from those of us who are law-abiding citizens and LEGAL immigrants. After all, the liberal media, which is lying by OMISSION, needs to understand that the REAL truth is out there.

W. Thanks for the hints on the use of youtube.

Enforce the law. Secure the border. Jail the illegal alien employers.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast