Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nineteen Calls Needed by Thousands of You to Stop NC Dems!

Friends of ALIPAC,

We need many thousands of you to make 19 calls followed up with e-mails, faxes, or letters.

By applying pressure to the statewide Democrat candidates in North Carolina, you will be making an effort that is applied in the best strategic location to stop illegal aliens from being in NC Community Colleges.

Should this effort succeed, you will be setting the stage for changes in 2008 that can reverse the damage!

Please review and distribute ALIPAC's press release carefully. It contains many messages you will need as you craft your own.

PRESS RELEASE
    John Edwards & NC Democrats Will Pay Price for Illegal Immigration
    http://www.alipac.us/article-2760-thread-1-0.html

Again, it is our policy at ALIPAC to have everyone craft their own distinct messages. This extra legwork is done for maximum impact and chance of success.

Here is a suggested sample for your calls.

"Yes, I am calling to tell DEMOCRAT candidate _________ that the decision by DEMOCRAT Governor Mike Easley and DEMOCRAT Martin Lancaster to force NC Community Colleges to accept illegal aliens will cost all Democrats including __________ at the polls in 2008. It is my understanding that the Democrats of NC have made this decision, have blocked almost all enforcement legislation in the General Assembly, issued hundreds of thousands of licenses to illegal aliens, and have pushed for other benefits for illegal aliens and their supporting groups.

I want to see candidate _______ come out against these benefits for illegal aliens and to assure me there will be an immediate change in Raleigh or my vote, my family's votes, and our contributions will be going to Republicans in 2008."

We need you to make 19 calls and make 19 follow up written contacts to each statewide Democratic Candidate on this list....

North Carolina Statewide Democratic Candidates for 2008 (Phone, Fax, Email, Website Contact Info.)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-541673.html#541673

IF ENOUGH OF YOU RESPOND, YOU WILL SEND THESE CANDIDATES KNOCKING ON THE GOVERNOR's DOOR!

If you can only call after 5pm EST, fill their voice mails with your messages.

Let's Roll Team!

ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us

If you would like to post a copy of your message, ask questions, or view the comments of others on this effort, please post and review at this link...

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-541731.html#541731
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Should this effort fail, you will be setting the stage for changes in 2008 that can reverse the damage!
    Dont you mean succeed?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Should this effort fail, you will be setting the stage for changes in 2008 that can reverse the damage!
    Dont you mean succeed?
    Nope, this effort is to persuade the Dems to turn back on this pro illegal alien agenda. If it fails, this effort will set the stage for our 2008 candidate efforts to take them down at the ballot boxes.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am on this!

Called place to John Edwards office was put through for me to leave a voice mail. I immediately called back and told them I wanted to leave a message/comment for John Edwards and I did not want to leave a recorded message. The lady that answered the phone took my message and said she would see to it that it got to John Edwards.

Just finished my last call.

I fear corrisponding with any of these "Waste of skin" idiots, I work hard my way up over the years in the field of structural concrete industry(27+ yrs exp)Working I would have to travel 1-2.5 hrs each way, Gas went up, and it just wasn't worth working anymore, considering I work 4x's harder, nobody speaks english, I made 45,ooo.ooyearly(21.63hr)as a superintendent today, when 25 years ago as a laborer made 22.50hr. So I can not retain employment, I can not collect unemployment, becuse somebody already is collecting MY benefits, stuff is showing up on my credit report, and I haven't bought anything, I can't even get my free credit report(1 per year) to document all that is NOT mine for law enforcement to investigate, because whoever, has already got that too. I just want to say that in this last week I learned that all the monies I put away for schooling, for after I got out of the service was also cashed in, I didn't requested/nor recieved anything, It's not the monies, but my SERVICE! THE YIELD OF MY LABOR! I'm mad as HELL, and I ain't going to take it anymore, not laying down. We NEED a 280,000,000man march, AND SOON! because (MOD EDIT). David J. Konley, Acworth, Georgia. djkon922@comcast.net Unemployed/losing everything I worked for, Looking for a JOB.and will travel.

Quote Originally Posted by djkon922
    I fear corrisponding with any of these "Waste of skin" idiots, I work hard my way up over the years in the field of structural concrete industry(27+ yrs exp)Working I would have to travel 1-2.5 hrs each way, Gas went up, and it just wasn't worth working anymore, considering I work 4x's harder, nobody speaks english, I made 45,ooo.ooyearly(21.63hr)as a superintendent today, when 25 years ago as a laborer made 22.50hr. So I can not retain employment, I can not collect unemployment, becuse somebody already is collecting MY benefits, stuff is showing up on my credit report, and I haven't bought anything, I can't even get my free credit report(1 per year) to document all that is NOT mine for law enforcement to investigate, because whoever, has already got that too. I just want to say that in this last week I learned that all the monies I put away for schooling, for after I got out of the service was also cashed in, I didn't requested/nor recieved anything, It's not the monies, but my SERVICE! THE YIELD OF MY LABOR! I'm mad as HELL, and I ain't going to take it anymore, not laying down. We NEED a 280,000,000man march, AND SOON! because (MOD EDIT). David J. Konley, Acworth, Georgia. djkon922@comcast.net Unemployed/losing everything I worked for, Looking for a JOB.and will travel.
    Welcome aboard David. It was good to talk with you on the phone. Our activists are here to help and we have a lot of great people in GA for you to work with.

W

North Carolina Democrats Support for ILLEGALS!!!

Just sent following email to the 19 North Carolina State office holders and candidates and will follow up in the morning with telephone calls, I hope it helps.

"The politicians and their contributors consider United States and North Carolina citizens only as “units of laborâ€

We need to keep this project rolling strong today, Tuesday!

W

This says it all

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed. What a beauty of a bird feeder it is as I filled it lovingly with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.

But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbecue.

Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tile, the chairs, the table...everywhere!

Then some of the birds turned mean. They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket.

And other birds were boisterous and loud. They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own back porch anymore. So I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio.

Soon, the back yard was like it used to be...quiet, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

Now let's see..... our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care, and free education and allows anyone born here to be an automatic citizen.

Then the illegals came by the tens of thousands.
    Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for free services; small apartments are housing 5 families; you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor; your child's 2nd grade class is behind other schools because over half the class doesn't speak English.

Corn Flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to 'press one' to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than 'Old Glory' are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties.

Just my opinion, but maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder. If you agree, pass it on; if not, continue cleaning up the poop!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast