Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: North Carolina Becomes 18th State Pushing Arizona's New

Quote Originally Posted by fedupvet
    I believe their is a connection between the "Budget",and "Illegal Aliens".
    How can they possibly talk "Budget" and not consider cost of supporting "Illegal Aliens"?
    Totally agree!!!

i was going to move to arizonia but now that north carolina

i am so excited to see NC on the list for support of the arizonia law, i was going to move to arizonia because of all the illegals that are coming to NC. i wish we could sue the goverment for failure to do its job, janet napolitian is a joke. she ruined arizonia, now the united states. someone who supports amnesty should not be doing the job thats a conflict of interest. she has stopped immigration from doing their job. and obama what a joke, i hate to say i voted for him, but their was no choices.

Re: i was going to move to arizonia but now that north carol

Quote Originally Posted by armydoc37
    i am so excited to see NC on the list for support of the arizonia law, i was going to move to arizonia because of all the illegals that are coming to NC. i wish we could sue the goverment for failure to do its job, janet napolitian is a joke. she ruined arizonia, now the united states. someone who supports amnesty should not be doing the job thats a conflict of interest. she has stopped immigration from doing their job. and obama what a joke, i hate to say i voted for him, but their was no choices.
    No Choices...bull hockey! Where would America be now if Ron Paul was elected? Our Troops would really be coming home...the "FED" would be transparent,the "Budget" would be on the mend.Health Care would be good for the people..I could go on and on...he`s running again in 2012....Ask yourself why so many people in DC are going to Paul for advice...why Paul?

Immigration...Illegal that is

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    I am very encouraged by this news, but fear our illegal alien supporting governor would be quick to veto anything that passed.
    Watt?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12