Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Speech Misleads Americans on Illegal Immigration &

Obama's Speech Misleads Americans on Illegal Immigration & Amnesty

July 1, 2010

(866) 703-0864 WilliamG@alipac.us

ALIPAC is responding to President Obama's immigration speech by calling on him to abandon his push for Amnesty for illegal aliens and to honor his oath of office and the requirements of the US Constitution by enforcing America's existing border and immigration laws.

"We call on all candidates for Congress to clearly state their opposition to Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "President Obama is committing a form of Treason against the American public by refusing to adequately enforce our existing immigration and border laws at the behest Global corporations and financial influences intent upon usurping the self-governance of the American public. Americans want immigration enforcement, instead of Obama's Amnesty and we expect voters to punish Amnesty supporters in the 2010 elections."

Obama mischaracterized legal immigrants in today's speech, as he criticized Arizona's new law, SB 1070, which is now being considered in more than twenty states!

Obama cited the contributions of Albert Einstein, Nicola Tesla, and many other legal immigrants to the United States. It is patently insulting and a cheap political trick to compare law abiding legal immigrants with illegal aliens who willingly violate a series of US laws to take what is not theirs and what is not freely given by American citizens.

"Obama's speech was the same old tricks, since he confused legal immigrants with illegal aliens, and offered the false choice of blanket amnesty vs. mass deportations," said William Gheen. "Obama is trying to trick the American public by confusing legal and illegal and offering false choices, instead of doing his job properly."

Obama's speech was made at American University, which is where Dr. Robert Pastor has advocated the formation of a North American Community, which has been called a North American Union by those opposed to the components of the plan that calls for a path to citizenship for illegal aliens. Obama also used the words 'Security and Prosperity' in his speech to convey his support for the Pastor plan, which was manifest during the Bush administration as the Security and Prosperity Partnership or SPP.

ALIPAC is launching a revised website at www.AgainstAmnesty.com to help Americans track, spread, and pass versions of Arizona's immigration laws in other states. Twenty states are currently listed.

ALIPAC will launch candidate surveys and pledges to all Federal candidates on July 5th that are designed to help voters determine which candidates support or oppose the Bush/Obama Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty plan. ALIPAC intends to endorse candidates who oppose the plan, while encouraging Americans to contribute to and volunteer on those endorsed campaigns.

"We encourage our political opposition to make sure their candidates proudly display their support for Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty," said William Gheen. "We will encourage our candidates to display their opposition. That way, the American public can clear many of these traitors out of office this year."

For more information or to schedule interviews, please visit www.alipac.us and www.AgainstAmnesty.com

###

Paid for by AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Deport all illegal aliens

Obama: We do not support amnesty for your illegal aliens. We support SB 1070. DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS NOW.

added to the homepage and going out to the nation now.

All ALIPAC activists are encouraged to assist by posting copies of this release on your favorite websites, or links in via social media. You can also pick up on talking points in this release and use them in letters to lawmakers, letters to the editor, and call ins to radio shows.

http://www.alipac.us/article5413.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr. Obama insulted the American people again. All states have been severely impacted by illegal immigration. It is the job of the federal government to secure our borders, and to provide interior enforcement against illegal immigration.

Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina and elsewhere, far away from Arizona or the border, know the impact of illegal immigration. Hundreds of millions of dollars spent, lost jobs, lower wages, drugs, gangs, murder, overcrowded homes and schools, and special interests groups that park themselves on the doorsteps of the legislatures. Lack of border security, pandering to ethnic, business, union groups, and other special interests, has brought us one big mess with lawmakers and a federal government that we can no longer trust.

We want our borders secure, we want action by our federal government, not excuses, we want illegal aliens to turn around and exit, just as they entered. We want laws enforced. We want to see lawmakers finally stop Birthright Citizenship, and say "no way" to any form of amnesty or pathway to citizenship. That will be my consideration before I cast any vote. Republicans and others need to get this message loud and clear, they have been straddling the fence way too long. No more McCains.

Will post the Alipac response elsewhere.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Pres Obama just announced to the world that America cannot secure their own border. He said our immigration laws are unenforceable. What he meant to say was I don't like these laws so we are not going to enforce them. Once again he tries to use emotional blackmail to sway the American public to go along with him while mixing legal with illegal immigrants.

Pres Obama we also can follow history. These illegal immigrants are not coming here for the American Dream. They do not want to be American Citizens, the 1986 Amnesty proved that. They come simply for what they can steal from the stupid gringo's. They are invaders and our enemy and I say to you as Norman Schwarzkopf once said

"A very great man once said you should love your enemies, and that's not a bad piece of advice. We can love them, but, by God, that doesn't mean we're not going to fight them"

I am speechless, what a traitor

Numbers USA is right on top of this. See your bulletin board. I let my reps know that I stand with AZ and with the Reclaim American Jobs Caucus and that I'm watching. If they won't make a firm commitment to oppose amnesty, I will vote for their opponent in the next election.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

I felt nauseated during the speech. I wanted to reach through the TV and slap the smugness off of his face! I might have missed it because at times I couldn't even listen but, did he ever mention suing Arizona?

im glad i missed it. im sure i will hear and see points of it all day and read stories all day about it though

BLUE HILLS....I registered without a problem. It wasn't obvious to me when I received the verification email that it actually was for the purpose of verification. I clicked on a link that was in the middle of the message to see what would happen and it took me to a page that was my verification. The email itself did not actually say that it was for verification.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast