Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's Immigration Plot To Create More Illegal Immigration

Obama's Immigration Plot To Create More Illegal Immigration & One Party System

June 25, 2009

www.alipac.us, WilliamG@alipac.us, (866) 703-0864

ALIPAC is rallying Americans against Obama's Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty plans that are being discussed with Congressional leaders in the White House today because a path to citizenship for millions of illegals would bring more illegal immigration to America and create a one party political system, both of which are opposed by a large majority of Americans.

"They did this kind of path to citizenship for three million illegal aliens in 1986 and now we have over twelve million illegals. If they do it again, we can expect over thirty million new illegal aliens," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "We need Comprehensive Immigration Enforcement instead of Comprehensive Amnesty."

Both sides of the immigration debate agree that due to the bad economy and increased immigration enforcement, illegal immigration began to reverse in America in 2008. It is estimated that the illegal immigrant population decreased by close to one million. This trend would almost eradicate all illegal immigration in a decade with continued, strengthened immigration enforcement on the state and Federal level.

ALIPAC is credited with playing a central strategic role in the defeat of multiple Amnesty bills in 2006 and 2007.

"Today we are rallying the nation against Obama's new Amnesty push. This President is obviously not a man of the people. He should be impeached at the earliest opportunity for trying to do this to Americans," said William Gheen. "It is time for Americans of every race and political party to stand up and speak out against the Obama Amnesty plan and say with one voice 'No You Can't'."

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC has over 25,000 supporters nationwide and volunteers are being asked to flood the White House and Congressional offices with faxes, e-mails, and calls opposing today's meeting and the push for Amnesty. ALIPAC is focusing on states where the group has won important state battles in the past two years where efforts are expected to have an intensified effect on Federal lawmakers.

"These lawmakers from about twenty states would not dare override the immigration enforcement progress of their home states," said William Gheen. "Turning 15 million illegal immigrants into voters via a path to citizenship would create a one party system in America, ruled by Democrats, and would destroy America's borders and hopes for future immigration enforcement."

For more information or to schedule interviews please visit the world's largest archive of information in existence on the topic of illegal immigration at www.alipac.us

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC is rallying Americans against Obama's Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty plans that are being discussed with Congressional leaders in the White House today because a path to citizenship for millions of illegals would bring more illegal immigration to America and create a one party political system both of which are opposed by a large majority of Americans.

I think I would lose the "because" and just start a new sentence: "A path......"

trend would almost eradicate all illegal immigration in a decade with continued strengthened immigration enforcement on the state and Federal level.

Coma between continued and strengthened.

Will look through it again now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

one party political system both of which are opposed by a large majority of Americans

Comma between system and both

What would probably happen is not that the Democrats would gain a one party state but rather the Republican Party would become even more the party of Chafee and Spector whose positions would be indescernable as what we think of as Republican. We need to have two parties willing to stand up for American citizens rights not none.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

has ove 25,000

You left off the "r" (graph 6)

I think that's it that I can see W.

Now, I'm off for a nap.

I'm a new guy here...

...and I'm wondering if issues are discussed here, or only the technical composition of the pieces mentioned.
    Just an ole hippy, tryin' to get along...

working4change
    Welcome UncleEnore..yes issues are discussed here. There are many forums and many topics being discussed. Glad you found us.

Alright, my friend, thank you. I'll look around the site for a while before I begin ranting and raving, how will that be? LOL!

Thanks again.
    Just an ole hippy, tryin' to get along...

I guess you know

I guess you know that Bush started this business when he invited the members of Presidente Fox's party to come on up about 2001. Here's a tad about this party:

The National Action Party in the United States
    Speech read, in part on the PAN's national assembly recently held in the city of Queretaro and in the nearly 5000 attendees. 14 May 2004.

Here is the link in Spanish
    http://www.nuevosiglonews.com/moxie/col ... /715.shtml

I have the honor to address you on behalf of Pro-PAN with committees of Illinois at Chicago and Elgin.

At the National Action Party, almost from the time of its founding in 1939, belonging to Mexican concerns of justice, equality and democracy, Mexicans are special circumstances in the United States, hoping to build a better future and see a just and generous Mexico.

All Mexican ideals contained in the doctrine of national action can not be alien to work, to fight, to conquer goals and achievements of our party, the doctrine of the NAP is enough, generous, and is inclusive because it is national rooted in the concept of the nation's founding, a nation without borders or ports.

If nations were only geographical segment and nothing else, there could the United Nations and the Organization of American States, both, incidentally, with offices in the United States.

It is in this nation, our nation, which we based our political concerns, widespread public work in Chicago, so we appeal to the leaders of the National Action for us all PAN based in the United States, have full representation within the producer of the rules are rules, regulations, platforms and forums such as this.

Let us today, the right to vote in elections. The president Vicente Fox Quesada to whom we have had in Chicago and twice has been voted the international map as a human right, universal, bringing the immigrants in the context of the talks with the U.S. president with results that may well seen early in an immigration agreement. We expect 2006 to be happy to vote for the blue and white flag.

Again we think that the National Action must be done because the ink remains in our leaders how much ink and use microphones to express how much their meetings on more than 20 million Mexicans north across the border. It has been established in the evidence of good citizenship that we made in the presidential elections of 1994 and 2000, which, somehow, a large majority of Mexican citizens in Los Angeles, Houston, Chicago, New York, the the fields of Iowa, Illinois and California, is the PAN, it's Mexicans who were with the idea that "someday" disappear mono-partisanship, beaten and had to be a flag-for National Action.

See the link for full speech.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    --(Attributed to) Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast