Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Online Volunteers: ALIPAC Endorses John Jacob Campaign

Supporters of ALIPAC:

We need you to take immediate action. Election day in this primary race is next Tuesday on June 27.

Please take the following steps. Our goal is to channel as many votes, contributions, and volunteers into the John Jacob campaign as soon as possible.

1. Please read and distribute the press release below by sending it to all of your e-mail contacts (personal and media), posting it on blogs, announcing it on your show, etc... If you are new to our network and need some guidance write WilliamG@alipac.us

2. Please review the supporting articles to familiarize yourself with this race.

3. Our volunteers will receive specific instructions on how you can help the John Jacob campaign from home or by traveling to Utah to help this weekend. If you are not on our Volunteers list yet and want to help, must get on our volunteer list asap. Join this list via this link http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=4

4. ALIPAC will be making a direct contribution to the Jacob campaign Friday morning. Our board members will make that decision based on our current funds and our budget. If you would like to help the John Jacob campaign financially through ALIPAC, then please make an immediate donation to ALIPAC via this link http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9

You can also make your own direct contribution to the Jacob campaign via their website at www.electjohnjacob.com

5. Our online activists will be fanning out on the web to spread the word. You can join those coordinated efforts by responding to the copy of this release in our Discussion Groups found here... http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=32246

---------------------------------------

ALIPAC Press Release to forward and post

John Jacob Campaign Endorsed by Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

-------------------------------------

Background information

Immigration splits Cannon, Jacob / Incumbent a U.S. lightning rod

Candidate John Jacob rips Chris Cannon, Bush

Tom Tancredo's PAC targets Cannon in radio ads

Congressman Cannon denounces own bill

----------------------------------------

Our friends at Team America PAC, 9/11 Families for a Secure America, Vietnamese for Fair Immigration, and some of the Minutemen in Utah are already backing this campaign.

Team America says that Open Borders PACs like these below have started pumping over $100,000 into the Cannon campaign due to his pro amnesty stance.

The Bush administration is rushing in to help Cannon because he was the point man in the House for the Guest Worker Amnesty push. Many of these PACs are the same PACs that tried to defeat Arizona's Proposition 200.

Home Depot, Inc;
    United Parcel Services Inc; Wal-Mart Stores, Inc; Walt Disney Productions;
    Independent Community Bankers of America; National Restaurant Association;
    Hotel PAC; National Roofing Contractors, US Chamber, American Express;
    California Farm Bureau; Dairy Farmers; International Council of Shopping
    Centers; National Rural Letter Carriers; and Western Growers

We need to help John Jacob bring Cannon home. He needs money, volunteers, and votes on the ground in Utah! Support him directly or through ALIPAC.

More information to follow Friday Morning.

ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is the thread we will use to coordinate online volunteers spreading the word on this release and effort.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I mailed my donation to the PO Box , I will send it monthly .
    My address is also in the mail . If I am needed , I will help .
    I think you are doing a very meaningful , organized work trying to help all of us / even to people who do not understand it / .
    I can imagine the resistance and the amount of energy it takes to work with the illegal immigration issue .
    I meet a lot of resistance most of the time I try to raise the subject , so I can have the idea what it means to deal with illegal immigration on the level of being the leader of the PAC .
    This is a positive and honorable goal , so the good energy will be on our side - this is a lot !
    Thank you
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Thank you Hope. We all appreciate your support.

W

On it!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Ok, W.and folks,

This AM, I have emailed all my news links, local and National. Only CBS's didn't go through yet, "server error". Will try them later.

I also decided that it would be nice if all the lawBreakers were aware of the release, so sent the release on to the president, my Congressfolk, the leadership of both houses, some of the big pro-illegals, i.e. Kennedy, Hiliary, McCain,Frist, ....that ilk.

I also sent it on to Tancredo, & Jacob with thanks, and Cannon. I'm going to send it to every Fl. Representative. There's a ton of 'em.

You see, I think they need to know we're putting our money and efforts where our beliefs are...that we're VERY WILLING TO WORK to get rid of those against the citizens and LEGAL immigrants of the USA!

So therefore, if you agree with me, could you each start, after you contact the media, etc, as William asked, , to contact all the congressfolk from your states? Pro and anti-illegal....both sides need to know.

Has anyone contacted Lou Dobbs?

And W., As I've made no efforts to hide, I'm broke. However, I have a neighbor who paid me to clean her oven, so I could pay for my last (sorry it was so small) donation. I'm sorry for doing a job an AMERICAN won't do! . I'm going to call her today, after the mover's rep is here to give me an estimate... 2 hrs from now , and even though I'm moving, maybe she'll let me clean it one more time.

The last time she sat there, curious as all get out, that I would clean an oven for pay, just so I could stand up for a cause (MY COUNTRY!) that I believe in so much. I spent the whole oven-cleaning time....TEACHING my neighbor, who is extremely social and belongs to a lot of organizations. One week ago, she said that I had opened her eyes, she's now beginning to spread the word.

This is how our cause spreads, folks.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I'm going to have faith that my neighbor will pay me to clean her oven.

Made my donation, W.
    TIME'S UP!

Hope and CPat,

You two have the biggest hearts of Alipac. (((HUG)))(((HUG)))

I cracked the check book too. Would have been way more if I was working.

I sent JP my media contact list and I can send notices too. I've been making a list of political office holders and contact information that can be used too.

Dixie

Wonderful work!

I am starting now on getting this release out on other boards. The direct interest and web traffic that will bring in for them will help. Also, the links we establish pointing at their website will elevate it on the web.

Right now, the campaign website only has a page rank of 2. We need to get that up to a 3 or 4 by the weekend if possible by posting links to them across the web.

W

Here are some interest facts we can use to spread our message.

According to the rankings at www.BetterImmigration.com which uses NumbersUSA research to compile immigration Grades.

1. Only 11 House Republicans have worse recent overall immigration grades than Congressman Chris Cannon.

2. Cannon’s immigration grade is worse than 218 House Republicans.

3. Cannon is totally out of step with his House Republican colleagues and a drag on the Party.

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast