Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Operation MonkeyWrench Overview of ALIPAC's plans.

Supporters of ALIPAC:

Here is a simplified overview of our battle strategy for the coming months. Your feedback and comments are welcome.

Operation MonkeyWrench

An activist effort to fight for enforcement of our existing immigration laws while opposing Guest Worker Amnesty.

1. Intensify and streamline activist efforts to promote local enforcement efforts of cities, counties, and law enforcement agencies entering the 287(g) program. We must expand our presence in the grass roots efforts upwards. All politics are local.

2. Intensify and expand our state law initiatives to push more legislation declaring English as the official language, establish more statewide 287(g) participation, and replicate the laws passed in Georgia targeting illegal aliens and employers on the state level.

3. Call for Congress to launch an investigation into the Executive Branch under the Bush administration to determine why the existing laws passed by Congress and supported by the American public are not being enforced thus depriving our citizenry of a Republic and self governed population as mandated by the US Constitution. Investigation should include requests for more details of the SPP and NAU plans and possible corruption and ties associated with the multi-billion dollar drug and human importing cartels and politicians and agencies.

4. Launch an amnesty opposition campaign to educate lawmakers, persuade lawmakers, and cast national criticism upon federal lawmakers that are acting against the existing laws and the will of the American public. Generate high levels of concerns among Democrats and Open Borders Republicans of a massive civilian backlash against any passage of any Guest Worker Amnesty Legislation.

5. Develop a planned response involving multiple coalition organizations to the passage of any Guest Worker Amnesty legislation that will immediate launch efforts to exploit the critical flaws in any such legislation. We have an opportunity to derail this legislation and or seize control of it before illegal aliens are granted citizenship. The program can also be turned into a targeted deportation tool in the future under new leadership.

We have identified several critical flaws in this legislation and if it passes we must be ready to seize on those miscalculations immediately while gathering support from and organizing the massive backlash that will result.

Full details of Operation Backlash will remain confidential while plans are made in coordination with other group leaders.

6. Solidify and expand the National Illegal Immigration Boycott Coalition to identify and target other companies beyond the Miller Brewing Boycott assembled at www.MillerBoycott.com

By expanding our efforts on the local and state level, while going after both the Executive Branch and Open Borders members of Congress we can mount a solid defense plan for America.

This political revolution must move forward and advance on our adversaries that are willing to sell out Americans for the Globalist agenda.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

with you

im tired of living in brooklyn ny and hearing,russian,chinese,spanish,no one talks english anym,ore
    and if i say something i get yelled at
    we are being invaded and these people dont want to be americans,they just want the benefits
    this is going to destroy us in the lomgrun
    sorry for my spelling
    it makes me mad as hell
    my park has become little beijing
    where are the politicians
    help

why clinton and schumer never respond to me

i e mail them contantly and ask why there are more chinese and russiansd
    every year in my area
    why english is not spoken anywhere
    why i have to feel like a foreigner here
    and why these people come here and we cant arrest them
    i can go to my park every morning and find 1000 illegals im sure exercising while im working

I'd like to see more local deomstrations at places that hire illegal immigratns, esp. those here in NC. We all know where and who they are. It's time we made it as uncomfortable for them as possible. It's time we made public those who are breaking the law. It's also time to make sure that the media can not ignore our side any longer. All this must be done without it seeming like we are "racists thugs" as we are usually depicted. Lastly any and all demostrations need to be done with enough notice so that people can attend as well as on the weekend so those of us who work for a living can be there. What I"ve seen so far is that, at least in North Carolina any "gathereing" has been done with such short notice that few can plan to attend.
    I'd also like to see us have our "day" with the legislation here in NC, just like the "Latino" groups have. Too often it's the squeeky wheel gets the greese and we just ain't been squeeking enough. I realize none of this is easy and to be honest I'm not experianced enough to pull something like this off but it's time for people to get off their collective asses and let it be known that we ARE tired as hell and WE AIN"T GONNA TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!

I forgot to add that I beleive it needs to be stressed that never again will the American flag be flown, especially upside down, under another flag of another country. We need to keep this image in the forefront of every American's mind when they consider letting anyone in this group stay here in this country.

Monkeywrench & Backlash Strategy

Hello,
    I've been following this issue and making a lot of calls and sending emails etc. After reading the agenda I just have a suggestion that might help people in their boycotting efforts. A comprehensive list of all employers who knowingly hire illegal labor to date along with a list of their brands. This would be helpful because right now you have to go to each website and then look at their list of brands seperately. I don't know how many people have the time to do this. For instance, if you are boycotting Miller, then you have to boycott their subsidiaries and sister breweries both nationally and internationally, and that means Amstel, Pilsner Urquell and Peroni.
    Just a thought

Re: Monkeywrench & Backlash Strategy

Quote Originally Posted by skyler
    Hello,
    I've been following this issue and making a lot of calls and sending emails etc. After reading the agenda I just have a suggestion that might help people in their boycotting efforts. A comprehensive list of all employers who knowingly hire illegal labor to date along with a list of their brands. This would be helpful because right now you have to go to each website and then look at their list of brands seperately. I don't know how many people have the time to do this. For instance, if you are boycotting Miller, then you have to boycott their subsidiaries and sister breweries both nationally and internationally, and that means Amstel, Pilsner Urquell and Peroni.
    Just a thought
    Skyler,

There are so many that to attempt such a wide boycott would likely fail. That is why we have gone with a very targeted model.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by boxersbear
    I'd like to see more local deomstrations at places that hire illegal immigratns, esp. those here in NC. We all know where and who they are. It's time we made it as uncomfortable for them as possible. It's time we made public those who are breaking the law. It's also time to make sure that the media can not ignore our side any longer. All this must be done without it seeming like we are "racists thugs" as we are usually depicted. Lastly any and all demostrations need to be done with enough notice so that people can attend as well as on the weekend so those of us who work for a living can be there. What I"ve seen so far is that, at least in North Carolina any "gathereing" has been done with such short notice that few can plan to attend.
    I'd also like to see us have our "day" with the legislation here in NC, just like the "Latino" groups have. Too often it's the squeeky wheel gets the greese and we just ain't been squeeking enough. I realize none of this is easy and to be honest I'm not experianced enough to pull something like this off but it's time for people to get off their collective asses and let it be known that we ARE tired as hell and WE AIN"T GONNA TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!
    I'm working on that Day at the Legislature idea Boxerbear. I think we can do something in Feb.

W

In all honesty if all companies that hire illegals were boycotted there's a good chance there wouldn't be a whole lot left to buy. I agree with W. that if you target a few and let them feel the full force the others may see that they may be next. That's one reason I'd like to see local demostrations at companies that hire them. "Bring them out of the shadows" so to speak. If we make sure that there is media coverage, and there's enough people to make a point I'm sure it would have some impact. Maybe not. But these companies that are hiring illegals instead of citizens should be called on the carpet. I know of a couple in Burlington that need to be outed. I'm not sure of the legality or how it would be done but I'm open to suggestion.

Yes, I can see why that is a problem for many people. We just have a household policy to try and buy from locals we know, small family farms & butchers and such when possible and are fortunate that in SC there are plenty. Perhaps targeting the big players and circulating their brand names would be a start. I did convince my own grandmother not to buy Nestle Choc Chips anymore even though it's her fav and she's used them for 35 yrs. Afterall the pocketbook is where it hurts, look at Wal-marts sales this holiday season vs. Target due to the bad publicity. The fact is you have to influence people enough that they will make changes in their purchasing choices at the store. Demostrations with press is always bad for business, that's for sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast