Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I got this email today.

Joe Legal vs. Jose Illegal

Here are two families headed by: "Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal".
    Both families have two parents, two children, and live in California.

Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour before taxes.
    Jose Illegal also works in construction, NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Ready?

Now pay attention...

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1,000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.
    Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.00 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $24,031.00.
    Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.
    Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps and welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $9,631.00.
    Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month federal rent subsidy. Jose Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.
    Jose Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc.
    Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month.

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.
    Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school.
    Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch.

Joe Legal's children go home.
    Jose Illegal's have an after school ESL program.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not.

(…and, of course, the "freebies" that Jose Illegal gets are paid by all American taxpayers.)

If you support any politician that supports illegal aliens... YOU are part of the problem!

It's way PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
    Unalienable: can't be taken/given away

My family and I are with you 100%. The Texas Governor race is gonna be a hard decision though. Definitely not Hutchinson, she is a Washington insider. Perry is a scratch my back kind of guy who already has stiffed we Texans before, and I don't think Medina has enough political power to pull anything off. What to do?

We Must Take America Back...period!

All candidates positions must be scrutinized thoroughly concerning amnesty for the illegals. The pro-amnesty groups are out in full force drumming up support for their cause which is the sell-out of our country. Any resistance against their efforts is being met with violence sometimes. We must do whatever it takes to quell their uprising. Mexico and some mexicans have done nothing but prostitute themselves to drugs, crime, and government corruption for years and years. We can't let this mentallity ruin our nation simply because we become apathetic. They are not going to go away of their own accord we must make life a living hell for them. [MOD EDIT]

There are several bogus polls being circulated making the ludicrous claim to candidates and lawmakers that most Americans support allowing millions of illegal aliens to stay in America.
    Well, when poll people exiting Fiesta Mart what kind of results to you expect?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie wrote:

Thank you Dixie. That was a great gift.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Dixie wrote:

Thank you Dixie. After a short cry, that was a great gift.

Psalm 91
    Me too Dixie!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We need to hurry!

The goal of the Globalists is to create a dependent, helpless population who rely on the government for their existence. At the current rate of unemployment and job loss due to immigrants taking American jobs and misuse of "job creation" funds, more and more Americans are becoming cash-strapped and unable to compete with the Globalist funding of pro-illegal movements. We're meant to be stripped of the means to fight back and demoralized. The longer our so-called "representatives" continue to allow the current ~140,000 immigrants to enter our country and the job market PER MONTH, the greater the chance of a fighting American losing their jobs. The lack of truthful coverage in our media is something we need to publicize to all Americans. Most have no idea that their local news is highly filtered to appease the masses, both in broadcast and print media. We need to spread the word about what our political machine is doing to us by stealth: taking away our means to fight back. Before most know it, their hands will be tied and the country majority will be uneducated, unskilled masses that we can no longer support. The result will be an implosion that affects everyone except the elitist who are causing it. This sounds like a bad sci-fi movie, doesn't it?

Oklahoma Governor Race Looks Good

Brogden in Oklahoma should be supportive of continuing the type of immigration law reform which has already begun in our great state.

What else can we do besides support conservative, constitutional governors elsewhere.

Is there really not a constitutionalist candidate running in Texas?

That is not acceptable! It's time to draft someone!

for all of those who are new and have replied to this thread.

by all means WELCOME to the fight.

dont be shy about replying to anything that you see posted
    and dont hesitate to post anything that you think others need to and
    would want to read.

As strong as I feel which is very, very strong, against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. I cannot fault Sarah Palin for her stance on
    illegal immigration. She herself was not treated right by the
    McCain group when she was running on the ticket with him.
    Bear in mind, so far as I know they do not have a problem with
    illegal immigration in Alaska nor do most of those people even
    consider it. I have watched her speak since her introduction to
    "the lower states," have watched various interviews, and just got
    her book! Her first introduction to this problem was through McCain!
    Why would anyone expect her to look at it any differently unless
    someone explains it to her! She really is a staunch patriot and loves
    this country just as much as you or I do. It seems to me that living
    in Alaska would be almost like living in another country. Give the
    girl a break and a chance to really learn about the situation as it is.
    I am seriously considering writing her a letter explaining our "take"
    on the illegal immigration problem. I was upset that she is still seemingly close to McCain and then decided she just may feel beholden to him
    for giving her the opportunity that she was given! She is under constant attack from the Left-wing progressives, she must be doing something right!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast