Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by skipper0
    As strong as I feel which is very, very strong, against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. I cannot fault Sarah Palin for her stance on
    illegal immigration. She herself was not treated right by the
    McCain group when she was running on the ticket with him.
    Bear in mind, so far as I know they do not have a problem with
    illegal immigration in Alaska nor do most of those people even
    consider it. I have watched her speak since her introduction to
    "the lower states," have watched various interviews, and just got
    her book! Her first introduction to this problem was through McCain!
    Why would anyone expect her to look at it any differently unless
    someone explains it to her! She really is a staunch patriot and loves
    this country just as much as you or I do. It seems to me that living
    in Alaska would be almost like living in another country. Give the
    girl a break and a chance to really learn about the situation as it is.
    I am seriously considering writing her a letter explaining our "take"
    on the illegal immigration problem. I was upset that she is still seemingly close to McCain and then decided she just may feel beholden to him
    for giving her the opportunity that she was given! She is under constant attack from the Left-wing progressives, she must be doing something right!
    She had her break until

1. She sided with McSame

2. She spoke on Univision

Kathyet

Thanks William for this letter and for getting me pumped up for the battle!

Sarah Palin

Thank you for informing me about that position Sarah Palin took on the illegals. I am disappointed that she has been so influenced by McCain. Maybe she already held this position, and no one ever asked her about it. Whatever - I do like to know the truth. Thanks!

P.S. I am a big JD Hayworth fan!

If you watched any of the new programs about Scott Brown's win in Massachusetts it amazes me that everyone no matter what channel or news program, they all state it was about health care even through Massachusetts has their own health care in place. No one and I mean no one mentions anything about illegal immigration at all. It is a if it didn't exsist at all. Why isn't it talked about on any station or news program? Do they think if they don't say the word no one will notice? The country is not getting the truth from the media at all. Do our elected want immigration swept under the rug so they won't have to deal with it? We need many more like Scott Brown to win these elections and really get representatives in Washington that vote for what is best for our country and it's people!

Quote Originally Posted by kkey
    If you watched any of the new programs about Scott Brown's win in Massachusetts it amazes me that everyone no matter what channel or news program, they all state it was about health care even through Massachusetts has their own health care in place. No one and I mean no one mentions anything about illegal immigration at all. It is a if it didn't exsist at all. Why isn't it talked about on any station or news program? Do they think if they don't say the word no one will notice? The country is not getting the truth from the media at all. Do our elected want immigration swept under the rug so they won't have to deal with it? We need many more like Scott Brown to win these elections and really get representatives in Washington that vote for what is best for our country and it's people!
    It is because the powerful financial and political forces that are using hyper legal immigration and rampant illegal immigration to destroy the United States have much more influence in the expensive medias than the impoverished and dis empowered American citizenry.

They tell us what is news these days, not the public demand.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by kkey
    It is because the powerful financial and political forces that are using hyper legal immigration and rampant illegal immigration to destroy the United States have much more influence in the expensive medias than the impoverished and dis empowered American citizenry.

They tell us what is news these days, not the public demand.

W

Absolutely right but also remember this "money talks bull---- walks" big money has deep pockets..and they use it when it is in their best interest not ours.

Kathyet

Slight-of Hand Amnesty

The latest is Slight-Of-Hand Amnesty, or in other words Amnesty through "Comprehensive Immigration Reform".

Give amnesty to people who were brought here illeally by their parents, while claiming all new illegal immigration will be blocked by using E Verify. Politicians then can claim they are tough on illegal immigration.

Sounds good? LOL.

The kids brought here illegally, once legal, will then sponsor their illegal parents.

Also the anchor babies of illegal aliens will sponsor their illegal parents.

Our immigration laws will only be enforce for new illegal people coming in... by having E Verify only for new hires, NOT FOR CURRENT EMPLOYEES, so the illegal aliens here can stay here while waiting for their kids to make them legal.

So illegal aliens currently here become legal in "by following the rules" as Obama so sucinctly put it.

Question. Whose taxes are going to increase to pay for all the unfunded social entitlements 20-30 million illlegal aliens will receive with this slight-of-hand amnesty, this Amnesty through Comprehensive Immigration Reform?

Politicans can say they are upholding the rule of law with this scam.

Watch the politicans jump on this bandwagon.

Question. Why should we reward illegal behavior?
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123