Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pile on the Senate + Rally + New Video Release

Supporters of ALIPAC:

We need each of you to pick up the phone immediately, call your local offices for your US Senate members, and request an immediate face to face with your Senators. ALIPAC supporters are already scheduled to meet with many of these Senators, but we need your help to make this effort have the needed impact. You will receive a Talking Points e-mail tomorrow to assist you with your office visits.

You may post questions and updates on your efforts at this link.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 669#367669

Here is the contact info you need.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

Here are the lobbying suggestions you need.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=25

EVERY ORGANIZATION IN OUR MOVEMENT IS NOW FOCUSED ON THE GROUND EFFORT DURING THE RECESS. WE ALSO NEED TO FILL THE VOICE MAILS IN WASHINGTON DURING THE BREAK!

-----

We need you in Hazelton, PA on June 3!

ALIPAC is scheduling several public speaking engagements around the nation to rally the public into action. You will receive information about events already scheduled in PA, IL, and NC. More will be added soon.

Please adjust your schedules and make your travel plans to be at this one so you can show your support with your presence. The opposition has shown they really can put bodies in the parks and streets. Will you be at home on June 3 or on the ground with us in historic Hazelton, PA?

Event details at this link..
    ALIPAC: Hazleton immigration event plans in works!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

----

New video released!

As you know, ALIPAC is working hard to reach into the multimedia aspects of the Internet.

Please view and review this video. You can help us by distributing these videos, making positive comments at Youtube, establishing links into these videos from websites, voting 5 STARS for these videos, and by 'FAVORITING' these.

When you take these actions, you elevate these videos higher up the charts on the Internet and at Youtube so that more Americans will see them.

An ALIPAC Supporter in California made this first video and we agreed to circulate it. We would like to thank JLH Multimedia - email: writestuffla@gmail.com for making this playful video about Bringing Home the Sellout Senators in 2008

NEW VIDEO
    Sellout Senators up for Re-election in 2008 video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLBUmmSetIQ

If you would like to review all of the Videos we have released via our ALIPAC1 account at Youtube.com Please visit this link...

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ALIPAC1

Thank you for all of your hard work and continued support of ALIPAC!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My PA Congressman:

Washington, D.C.—Congressman Christopher P. Carney issued the following statement on creating amnesty for illegal immigrants:

“I came to Congress with a promise to secure our borders. As a Member of the House Homeland Security Committee, I know that border security is part of our national security, and Congress cannot afford to ignore this problem.

“Immigrants need to play by the rules. We are a nation of great opportunity, and immigrants are a part of our rich history, but we are also a nation of laws. I do not support amnesty and do not believe there is a quick fix to the federal problem of illegal immigration. No backdoor, no side door, you can only come in the front door. Amnesty is wrong.

“Many immigrants have become Americans, but they did so legally. If we are going to institute reform, it should be to strengthen the existing laws, not create loopholes and quick fixes. I look forward to listening to my colleagues from both sides of the aisle on this debate.â€

Keep calling. Get those meetings set up. Even if your Senator is against the Amnesty, you need to reinforce it with your visits.

Burr has never been to his Western NC office. He spends money here to have one, but doesnt ever stop by.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I just received a decline to meet e-mail response from Senator Richard Burr's scheduler. Time for plan B. I will try to determine where he is going to be and I will attempt to find him!

Senator Burr is unfortunately not going to be available this week. He will be back in DC Monday morning and will pretty much be up there Monday thru Friday for the next few weeks.
    W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the "heads up" W!
    If you find out where we can "bump" into him later this week, please PM me and I will do my absolute best to join you there. I also will keep in touch with his office by phone in an attempt to locate him. I'm sure he will be very busy meeting with big business lobbies all week, and I think it is downright cowardly not to schedule some time with the average citizens who put him in office in the first place.

I viewed the video, added to favorites, rated the clip, and posted a comment. Please everyone do likewise when you find the time. You will note Senator Burr was somehow excluded from the film, but I am almost certain he is up for re-election next November. Maybe they couldn't find a picture of him in a skunk outfit to post. Would have been quite complimentary of Kerry's outfit!

I will not try to determine where he is going to be and I will attempt to find him!
    I'm confused! Am I reading that right???

I think that was a typo. Go get em W.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Thanks for catching my typo. I corrected it.

W

I'm going to see my Senator!

Dixie

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Am working on both our senators.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast