Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I missed this post and missed you in TV PineStraw. Will go to the online video. Great going being on TV and everything.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I just watched the video! Great going PineStraw!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Good Job Pinestraw!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Great coverage Pinestraw and that Senator has really messed up showing his face in support of Guest Workers on TV in GA!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congrats PineStraw great job.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I loved it! You personify the little guy who is getting squeezed by those who do hire illegals in a very sympathetic manner. And the bit at the end about "jobs Americans won't do" was fantastic!
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

AWESOME Pinestraw!

I honestly admire so much that others can just talk without tripping over their tongues like you did.

I hope you will do more such interviews because if the REAL people start being heard on national media-- just normal people like you and me-- we CAN make a difference!

GO PinestrawGuys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, And I wrote a nice letter to my senators yesterday. I think I'll fax it to yours today.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pinestraw,
    You did a Greeeat job Congratulations
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Banned
    Thanks everybody for the kind words. I took the opportunity this morning to call Senator Chambliss' office and raise a little ruckus. That was fun!

An Athens, Ga. radio station wants me on the air tomorrow morning. I'll get a chance to plug ALIPAC to all those college kids at UGA.

Pinsetraw, that is fabulous! You are becoming a regular folk hero!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast