While John Boehner has survived the effort to remove him from his position as Speaker, and we can now all look forward to some fake attempts to stop Obama that will be designed to fail, we need to take the time to thank the 25 that stood against him yesterday.

The word is that John Boehner is now retaliating against all of those that stood with us (click for details).

While at the same time Boehner is preparing a bill for Republicans that voted for him to vote for so they can deceive their voters back home by claiming "I voted for the bill to stop Obama's amnesty'. The bill will be designed to give Republicans political cover while not actually stopping or slowing Obama's plan to legalize more than ten million illegals as part of the forced North American Integration plan.

While Florida Representative Dan Webber is on ALIPAC's illegal alien amnesty supporter list for good reason along with 3 others on this list, please call the other 21 Republicans that voted against Boehner to say...

"Thank you for standing against John Boehner, his lies, and his secretive efforts to aid Obama and illegal immigrants while pretending to oppose them. It is a shame that more Republicans did not have the integrity you do. Please know you have my support and I hope you will unify and organize with other lawmakers and groups that oppose the Obama-McConnell-Boehner amnesty for illegals agenda! I am working with groups like ALIPAC that are going to form more national support for you and other lawmakers taking a stand!"

Let's ring their phones today with many calls of thanks, appreciation, and encouragement!

Here is our list of phone numbers for the GOP lawmakers that did not vote for John Boehner yesterday!

Contact info list
http://www.alipac.us/f9/tomorrow-we-reset-our-endorsements-only-25-lawmakers-316581/

William Gheen
AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
FEC ID: C00405878

PS: While the dust is still settling from this battle, ALIPAC is about to have to turn all focus to our funds drive. We must quickly raise $30,000 and right now our numbers are low. Please help us with a donation of any amount to get us off to a strong and rapid start in 2015...
http://www.alipac.us/donations/