Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please join ALIPAC on national radio Sat. night!

Supporters of ALIPAC:

We would like to thank the Kevin Shannon Show and the Lars Larson Show for having us on the air this week. We are getting the word out about the Swift & Co. raids and how ICE tipped off the company before the raid and how SWAT teams were called out and illegal aliens threatened violence and takeovers.

Tonight (SAT. Dec. 16), 9-10PM EST / 6-7PM PST, ALIPAC's President William Gheen will go live to the nation on the Bill Boshear Show. This Show will be broadcast into 38 states on AM radio 700 WLW. The Show will also be broadcast to most of the planet via XM Radio (Satellite) on Channel 173. You can also listen in via the Internet by visiting WLW 700 AM's website at www.700wlw.com Click on the "On Demand" section to listen live.

We will give out the call in number during the show.

Please forward and post this information for others you feel might be interested in ALIPAC and our efforts.

We are doing our very best to take your message to the nation and to gather more support. We must alert our fellow Americans to the danger and organize people fast to fight against amnesty, the illegal alien invasion of our nation, and the push for a North American Union!

Call your friends, call your family members, call your neighbors and ask them to put down what they are doing and tune in for this important emergency broadcast tonight!

If you have any suggestions or comments for me before, during, or after the show, then please post that information beneath this online copy of this message at the following link. I will be checking this link continuously before and during the show so you can interact with me while I am on the air.

Comments during the show at... (HERE BENEATH THIS POST)

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 404#261404

Thank you for you support and merry Christmas!

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

Not an ALIPAC contributor yet? Please weigh in before year's end so we can continue the fight!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The issue of misuse of their remittance funds. There is a growing culture of dependency. The lives of relatives overseas is being improved by remittances but too often... no in fact usually not in a sustainable way. Remittances used wisely can improve lives to the point their relatives will not want to join them here. This problem begins with food which increasiingly is being purchased manufactured from supermarkets. In order to build savings their families overseas need to continue to farm. Their families should be encouraged to plant Victory Gardens and raise their own small livestock. With the savings they can pay for the tools and education they need for a sustained continuous cycle of self improvement.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Posted to all NC Forums
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Radio Discussion

William - I think it is critical to discuss the multitude of laws that are broken by illegals in addition to immigration law. For example, the damage suffered by just one person whose identity is stolen by an illegal can be enormous both financially and emotionally. And as for the potential increase in meat products caused by such raids and subsequent plant shutdowns, so be it. I'll pay the extra in order to live in a society that respects and enforces the law against invaders. Cheap hamburgers just aren't worth the price!

Go get 'em!

Mike Harrison

I am conscerend that religious and non profit group are aiding and abbetting illegal aliens. Specifically those families involve in the swift plant bust. This is frustrating the positive statement of the raid.

Why is the fedral and state authorities allowing this criminal behavior in the name of religion? Why have'nt the families been investigated, and if illegal, deported?
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Great suggestions folks! Keep em coming! I will check in right before the show and during.

W

eat
    William,

Recently here in Texas, our state comptroller released a report showing the economic impact illegal aliens have on the state through sales tax revenue, which showed a positive impact, how-ever, local governments were negatively impacted by the illlegals use of emergency rooms , schools, and by being incarcerated. I understand that there was a similar study conducted in North Carolina as well.

Quite naturally, the state benefits from additional sales tax revenue, as even illegal aliens must purchase goods and services, when they can't get them for free.

My beef is this, the Governor charges the federal government with providing relief to local government for providing education, health care services, and for housing criminal aliens. All three of these institutions are near the breaking point, and it seems that state and the Federal government turn a blind eye to it.

The majority of Americans want our borders secured, and immigration laws enforced, but most of our officials are not listening.

Also a congressman said recently that a study he conducted showed that there are 12 Americans killed every-day by illegal aliens, either by homicide, or by vehicular man-slaughter. Around 1/3 of U.S. incarcerations are illegal aliens.

Mexico has been given every economic tool it needs to succeed on the world stage, but because it's government is corrupt, and really just manipulated by an equally corrupt business elite, citizens who choose to enter this country illegally are brain-washed into believing the U.S, owes them a better standard of living, or that they are the indigenous inhabitants of this country, and that they are merely re-claiming what is rightfully theirs, to the detriment of law- abiding U.S. citizens.

I look for-ward to listening to you tonight.

I hope I don't forget to tune in.

I would hope not since it is on in about ten minutes.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Got any idea which section of "On Demand" ? I think it's PODCASTING

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast