Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JHK

No McCain

McCain and the rest of his ilk, i.e. congressmen that have been in office 20, 30, 40, and even 50 years are the reason We, the People find ourselves in the current situation a decade into the new millinium. These dullards brought us here. Do the research. Here's an example: I watched Arlen Specter get up on black and white TV to profess the "Magic bullet theory" in the JFK assassination (I was 15) He was on the Warren Commission and remained in politics to the date of this reply after lying to the American public. Want another one? Chris Dodd has never had a "civilian" job. Been in politics his whole life. Pelosi, Waxman, Boxer, Feinstein, etal, ran California into the ground with the help of "The Governator", and they are in charge of the countrys fate?? Here's just some of the research: Biden-39 years; Boxer-18 years; Dodd-37; Durbin-28; Feinstein-19; Hatch-34; Harkin-37; Kennedy-47 & died in office; Kerry-27;Leahy-37; Levin-33; Lott-38; McCain-29; Specter-44; should I keep going? The "ca-rear" politician brought us here. Term Limits?

Yes - TERM LIMITS - maybe they would make better use of their time while in office - put a fire under their belly AND it would make them MORE inclined to do as their constituents want. eh?

McCain needs to go! His illegal alien support must go! I'm supporting Hayworth to put this RINOsaur in the political boneyard!

WVGary

"Personally,I think now is too far in advance to do a poll like this. The T.E.A. Party Group I belong to has a motto,"We defend the Constitution one line at a time!"...

I totally agree. A bit of topic from JD Hayworth, I recommend all ALIPACers take a look at this site if you want to see a movement OF, FOR, AND BY THE PEOPLE: http://goooh.com/home.aspx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12