Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please include these Senators in your calls as they have not released a public position yet: Snowe, Collins, Murkowski, Brownback, & McCaskill.

And any others you can think of.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Talked with Sen. Claire McCaskill's aide this morning. Aide couldn't tell me if McCaskill supports or opposes the amnesty - "she hasn't made any press statements regarding her position" is what the aide said. I take this to mean that most likely she supports amnesty. When a senator opposes the amnesty, his aide is usually very forthright to state this position. "I don't know the senator's position" pretty much means the senator is Pro-amnesty!

I did get the web address for McCaskill's 2012 campaign: http://www.clairemccaskill.com/o/8/p/d/ ... l/website/

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Please include these Senators in your calls as they have not released a public position yet: Snowe, Collins, Murkowski, Brownback, & McCaskill.

And any others you can think of.
    Has McAmnesty (McCain) put out a statement yet ? I know the Dreamers are targeting him as well as Snowe,Collins & Murkowski.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Making calls today.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tennessee Republican Senator Lamar Alexander's office said that he will vote "No."

Tennessee Senator Bob Corker has not released statement one way or the other. His office said that calls are about 50/50. Young people are calling in support of Dream Act. I reminded his office that he represents American citizens, not illegal aliens. They did not send him to Washington.

Contacted Senator Brownback's office. They said that he has not released his decision, but they are taking comments. I left mine.

Senator Murkowski's Washington office is just ringing.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Got Senator Robert Casey's contact number for his 2012 election campaign: (717) 645-5100.

Here's Senator Sherrod Brown's contact number for his election campaign, also: 202-544-7708.

Could not get an answer for either of the above as to their positions on the Dream Act.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    On it like a fly on stink

Finally got through to Murkowski's office. She is still reviewing the bill.

Results of my calls so far to senators. When unable to reach DC office, I tried to call local office also.

Voting AGAINST Dream:

Wicker, Roger, R-MS - voting against

Kay Bailey Hutchison R-TX - voting against

Ben Nelson D-NE - voting against Dream and against cloture

Voting FOR Dream :

Lugar R-IN, co-sponsor of bill

No statement released, but in most cases aide thinks senator will vote against, tho we need to keep calling these senators:

Jim Webb D-VA - aide said “I think he will vote against Dream Actâ€
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Also remember to tell Senators you want them to vote against cloture, Reid's attempt to prevent a filibuster by anti-Dream Republicans. Tell them we will also be monitoring their cloture vote.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast