Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Deport all illegal aliens

I CANNOT WAIT FOR NOVEMBER AND 2012. MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND I WILL NOT VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRATS AND OBAMA. THEY ARE DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY. THE DEMOCRATS MUST SUPPORT AMERICANS BUT THEY SUPPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS. WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF THE DEMOCRATS AND OBAMA.

Beyond outrage,.... beyond incomprehensible EVIL.. this decision is the clarion-call to all of the Americans TIRED of bending-over for ILLEGALS!!
    I have cast my last vote for ANY Democrat candidate in ANY race, period.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    In recognition of victory over rule of law

El Commandante Hussain OBama Del Nord Mexico el praiso Viva La Mexicalli

Recomendo Wednesday Night dances at El Presidente Palace on Tax Payer devalued dime

Spec'o of da Juli ~ Booty Bump ~ Livin Lavida Loca ~ Free Grub ~ Latin Ladies night 2nd, 3rd Friday; 1st and 4th Friday bring prayer rug and get a chance at green card for dangerous relitives of 3rd world countries
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These illegals are invading ARE country, there is no other way to put it!! They are changing the face of every large and small town across are great nation.They are taking are jobs, killing are people, and breaking every other law they choose to, without recourse. while are government sides with them and leaves are authority's with their hands tied not being able to do their jobs!! Americans we must take a stand or we will also be turned into arizona and loose every thing we love and fought for throughout the years a free nation of (legal) immigrants if we choose not to fight we will leave are children a far different america than the one we grew up in and that's something i just cant do!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA and all of you that choose to fight for are children's future!!! and ares.

I'm totally at a loss for words over the whole thing. SB1070 is so common
    sense it never occured to me that this judge or any judge in their right
    mind could find a way to stop it or would want to.

Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore....

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

I'm totally at a loss for words over the whole thing. SB1070 is so common
    sense it never occured to me that this judge or any judge in their right
    mind could find a way to stop it or would want to.

Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore....

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

This is wrong

This is absolutely crazy!!! How does the government allow these ppl to take jobs from American's?? My husband is a Union Carpenter and can't find work because these companies only hire illegals!!! My children are suffering. Companies should be fined heavily for hiring illegals!! I can't go out because I don't like my credit and take on another persons id & ssn. I would be prosecuted!! But it"s ok for them?? The are the reason that the entire west coast is in bankrupcy!
    Wake up America!! Quit falling for their sob stories and insist that we take back our lives!!!

Obama and the democrats support criminal activity; i.e. ILLEGAL immigration. They do NOT support American families because they are encouraging those who come to this country with the intent of taking advantage of American entitlement programs to also strip jobs from tax paying American workers. They are allowing our communities and schools to be flooded with those who do not care about this country as evidenced by the behavior of these people. I look forward to true Americans removing ALL democrats from public offices during the next elections! Arizona will not go down without a fight!

As far as impeachment for Obama; even if it could happen, it wouldn't matter anyway because few people even know or remember that Clinton was impeached. The media NEVER mentions his impeachment when they speak about him. I expect that especially young voters are not aware of this fact. It is shameful and should be more publicized.

Re: Deport all illegal aliens

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    I CANNOT WAIT FOR NOVEMBER AND 2012. MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND I WILL NOT VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRATS AND OBAMA. THEY ARE DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY. THE DEMOCRATS MUST SUPPORT AMERICANS BUT THEY SUPPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS. WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF THE DEMOCRATS AND OBAMA.
    I'm very afraid we will not recognize our country by November much less by 2012.

Reid is going to try to pass the DREAM ACT before the August election per www.numbersusa.com
    We must stop this....

Hi!! My name is Alejandro Maciel. I'm a journalist (Spanish Magazine)

This is the question for all of you: It's racism behind your position against immigrants? What are your concerns? Latinos are changing the face of this country, how? how you see the future of this country? Is the same feeling against other immigrants. like europeans? Please, if you want to respond, just give me your name, to be able to quote.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast