Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by Alejandro
    Hi!! My name is Alejandro Maciel. I'm a journalist (Spanish Magazine)

This is the question for all of you: It's racism behind your position against immigrants? What are your concerns? Latinos are changing the face of this country, how? how you see the future of this country? Is the same feeling against other immigrants. like europeans? Please, if you want to respond, just give me your name, to be able to quote.
    Alejandro if you are still lurking around, you can get plenty of quotes about immigration and racism at the Immigrant Rights Foundation, www.immigrantrightsfoundation.org. Basically they say you are the racists for demanding a 30 to 1 immigration advantage for Latin Americans over Asians, Africans, and Europeans. Put that quote in your magazine.
    YOU ARE RIGHT, LATINOS HAVE CHANGED THE FACE OF THIS COUNTRY, THEY HAVE BANKRUPTED THE WHOLE LOWER 48 STATES IN THIS COUNTRY BY MOOCHING OFF OF THE TAXPAYERS WHILE NOT PAYING ANY TAXES THEMSELVES AND SENDING MONEY TO THEIR COUNTRIES OF ORIGIN AND HAVING U.S. CITIZENS PAY FOR THEIR FOOD, MEDICAL AND EDUCATION OF THEIR ANCHOR BABIES. AND FOR THEIR ANCHORS, THEY STOLE THE 14th AMENDMENT WHICH WAS NOT MEANT FOR THEM YES INDEED, THIS IS WHAT ILLEGAL LATIONS HAVE DONE TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN BUT HAVE TAKEN FROM THE U.S.A. AND YOU CAN TAKE THIS ANY WAY YOU WISH

We are living with a two fisted government. In one fist, "Illegal" is rewarded and overlooked, in the other fist for Americans "Illegal" you go to jail. Even some of our Phoenix police officers say, they will turn a check to "illegal" immigrants, while the "illegal" americans will go to jail. "WHAT"???? I AM MORE THAN FIGHTING MAD.... THIS IS A SAD DAY FOR AMERICA...Don't these "ILLEGAL" know THEY ARE NOT WANTED!!!! AND WHY DON'T THEY GO HOME???? WE DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT THEM....

I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I WAS READING ON WND ABOUT THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT SAYS ITS ALRIGHT FOR THE U.S TO PUT TROOPS ON THE BORDER, BUT THEY ARE NOT TO STOP ILLEGALS. THIS IS REALLY A BS IN ITS PUREST FORM. WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OF TODAY GOD HOW I WISH I COULD MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY I'M AFRAID THAT THE U.S.A. IS NO LONGER THE SUPER POWER IT USE TO BE.

Quote Originally Posted by jdeicher
    We need an amendment to the US Constitution that affirms states’ authority to assist the federal government in enforcing immigration law.
    http://www.usconstitution.net/constam.html
    No we don't we just need to enforce our laws....

Kathyet

Be extremely vigilant! Should this go to the SUPREME Court- Make SURE the deck hasn't been stacked, i.e. KAGAN CANNOT BE CONFIRMED!!! Email your Senators NOW to OPPOSE KAGAN! Obama is stacking the deck against US.
    When is the final vote supposed to take place? Does anybody know?

the judges ruling against Arizona

Had we known that this judge was appointed by Clinton, we should have guessed that she would side with the illegals.
    This communist president (whom I hate and refuse to even say his name) must be thrown out of office. He belongs in south american sitting along side with Hugo (sick commie) Chavez.
    Need I say more. I am a Mexican American and a member of Numbers USA. I am a Proud Patriot and STAND WITH ARIZONA.

Re: the judges ruling against Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by Vicke
    Had we known that this judge was appointed by Clinton, we should have guessed that she would side with the illegals.
    This communist president (whom I hate and refuse to even say his name) must be thrown out of office. He belongs in south american sitting along side with Hugo (sick commie) Chavez.
    Need I say more. I am a Mexican American and a member of Numbers USA. I am a Proud Patriot and STAND WITH ARIZONA.
    Welcome to Alipac Vicke .

My friends of Hispanic ancestry say the same thing and I put the blame on,not only this admin but Bush too.They both have stated that we citizens are profiling and are racist against Hispanics.

I know their stance has effected how alot of hispanics view Anti-Illegal Alien citizens. They hear a constance drum beat that they are being deprived of Civil/Equal Rights when infact we are standing up for Equal Rights for all citizens whose lives have been effected by the present uncontrolled invasion,not only from Mexico but from all over the world.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Re: the judges ruling against Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicke
    Welcome to Alipac Vicke .

My friends of Hispanic ancestry say the same thing and I put the blame on,not only this admin but Bush too.They both have stated that we citizens are profiling and are racist against Hispanics.

I know their stance has effected how alot of hispanics view Anti-Illegal Alien citizens. They hear a constance drum beat that they are being deprived of Civil/Equal Rights when infact we are standing up for Equal Rights for all citizens whose lives have been effected by the present uncontrolled invasion,not only from Mexico but from all over the world.

Well said.....remember the words in that old song I am women hear me roar..well now it is "We are Americans Hear us Roar" None of our politicians for many years from both party's have been for the American People...that will change and this November is only a small first step.

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    RELATED

Government Response to 1070 Ruling

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1095874.html
    don 't we all
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Article 1, Section 9, Clause 1 makes it absolutely and abundantly clear that the states are responsible for immigration and importation of labor up to the point where the federal government has the constitutional authority to prohibit immigrants and imported labor, but not under any circumstance does the federal government have the right to admit immigrants or imported labor without the prior consent of the states affected by it. This has never been changed and is the law to this day. Don't you all think it's time we forced our government to abide the Constitution? Someone involved with the appeals and legal arguments to uphold Arizona's right under the US Constitution to control immigration and imported labor into their state should argue the case on Article 1, Section 9, Clause 1. It couldn't be more clear that states control immigration, and the federal government's only role is to prohibit it and when such people want to become citizens provide a uniform procedure to naturalize. There is no "supremacy" for the federal government on the issue of admitting immigration and imported labor into the states, because the federal government has no authority to admit even 1 immigrant or even 1 imported laborer into even 1 state without the prior consent of the state legislatures of every state that is or could be affected by it.

Article 1
    Section 9.

The migration or importation of such persons as any of the states now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a tax or duty may be imposed on such importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each person.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456