Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I like seeing all the new folks coming in, it means that more and more Americans are waking up to the problem. It is true that we're getting more trolls these days, but I think that's because we're becoming a real threat to their plans. I imagine we'll be seeing even more before we see any less.

ALIPAC TRIPLED their page views this last year, as well as TRIPLED their registered members. I know this is true because my 1 year anniversary is in 10 days.

Hell Neese, half the time even I don't agree with you but I'm still DAMNED GRATEFUL you're here!
    Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the honest people here, myself. The problem that we are having is that we are getting run over by people with ill intentions, and there is no way to contact a moderator without using the "T" word. I am not saying to keep people out forever, just until this problem is cleared up. It is like we have our own little mini-invasion and we don't want to close our borders here either. I think you find out who is really sincere by checking the campaign boards.

April
    AmericanElizabeth wrote:

Did you not see my troll song around Christmas here? It was to the tune of "where of where has my little dog gone?", except it was a troll.
    I remember it well, Elizabeth. It was one of your best tunes as I recall.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567