Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Protests for AMERICANS That Want illegal immigration stopped

Supporters of ALIPAC:

We are hard at work on our end organizing all of the new support. Thank you to all of you that have signed up for our e-mail alerts and as volunteers and contributors.

We are all working overtime and through the weekend. I am down to only 16 calls to return and 650 e-mails left to answer. I hope to have that cleared by the weekend so I apologize if you are still awaiting a response. The response to the five radio shows I was on this week has been massive!

Many of our calls and e-mails are from citizens asking for information about counter protests for American citizens and LEGAL immigrants that oppose Guest Worker Amnesty and want our existing immigration laws enforced! (That would be about 80+% of Americans)

The opposition is starting to circulate some false polls that are claiming more support for Guest Worker Amnesty than actually exists. Don't fall for the lies. We know better.

We plan to have a full list of protests and events for you soon.

Please place any events, protests, or rallies you are aware of for our side in the "News & Releases from Other Groups" section of our Discussion Groups at www.alipac.us

Direct Link...
    http://www.alipac.us/forum-4.html

This will help us to organize the information for all of our supporters. We appreciate your help getting all of the information together.

Thank you again for your support and thank you for your patience as ALIPAC pulls double duty to organize all of the incoming support and requests for information and assistance.

Special note of thanks to the Open Borders, Pro-illegal immigration, Pro Amnesty crowd for taking to the streets and waking up America! We are looking forward to their next round of protests!

Sincerely in the cause,

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration
    WilliamG@alipac.us
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

PS: Special thanks to our ALIPAC Online Activists and Moderators that have been working overtime this week.

PSS: New supporters: Please spend some time in our archives section and fully explore our website resources to bring yourself up to speed on our operations.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April 24, 2006 Reporting News to the Americans

Hi, I have had the TV on all day and the First news I saw about Americans Protesting Illigal Immigration was on CNN= Lou Dobbs, he is on now and I will always watch him. I will never go back to FOX news again, they didn't mention anything all day.

Fox News is History.

They should give Lou Dobbs his own TV show and I bet his ratings would be way above Bill Orielly.

Our great President spoke today , he has no idea whats going on in this Country, he only intouch with the Illegals not the Amerian People.

Bush needs to go, he is way behind the 8 ball, he is not intouch with what the US Citizens needs or wants or what this Country needs. We need a leader who wants to Protect the American People. We need to close all of our Borders..

Thanks
    SusieC