Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TonyinMO

To ALIPAC!!
    ------------------------

mkfarnam, Thanks

redpony353, Good one. Question them about sanctuary cities.

azbob,

I sent you a PM RE: Sad WHY CAN'T I VOTE ON POLLS?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good Questions Dixie only you took some of mine LOL

Great questions so far, but i would also like to see (and i'm not really sure how to phrase it into a question) but some that deal with foreign countries and organizations criticizing our immigration policies. ie...Mexico, Venezuela and the "crooked" United Nations.

And I would like a question about how we can take the "handcuffs" off of our border security agents and any other official agency that would patrol the border and protect them from lawsuits and other charges.

For me this is not just about illegals from Mexico - also about H1B visa's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU

I have read that they are slowing down and the reasons why are unsure. I still want them ended except for extreme circumstances if a person is the most highly advanced in their field - well maybe.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

questions for candidates

Is it ok to grant amnesty when according to Gov Brewer 87% of illegals apprehended at the border have criminal records.

Is it ok that the proposed amnesty legislation would cost the American taxpayers $2.6 trillion in retirement costs to amnestied illegals over the coming decades? (data Heritage foundation)

Is it ok for some hospitals to have 75% of their births from welfare maternities because illegals are reproducing to live off the childrens grant money?

Is it ok that the total k-12 grade school expenditure for illegal immigrants costs the states nearly $12 billion annualy and in 20 years will double to $28.6 billion?

Is it ok to opportunistically overpopulate to negate the movements to sustain the planet? More highly polluting animal agriculture, more energy needs, more loss of forests, habitat for creatures and wilderness lands to become habitat for this overpopulation funded with taxpayers money against their wishes.

Is it ok to flood the country with lower educated people so industries can pollute the environment without rebuttal?

Poll

I think one of the most important questions to ask is whether the U.S. should end ALL entitlements to illegal immigrants. I'm not just talking about financial entitlements, either. Illegal immigrants should not be given drivers' licenses, for instance. Driving in the U.S. is a PRIVILEGE, and illegal immigrants haven't earned that privilege.

Banks should not be allowed to open accounts for them, either. And Bank of America should be penalized for giving incentives to illegal immigrants to open accounts.

Another question I would ask concerns potential "amnesty" for illegals. IF amnesty, or legalization, is granted to the illegals already in country, should they receive earned income credit, and should they be exempted from back taxes? Obviously, the answer should be a resounding "NO"!

Questions for Candidates

Illegal alien employment related felonies are almost always overlooked. Here are four questions that deal with these very serious crimes.

1. Illegal aliens routinely commit up to three felonies in order to obtain a job – document fraud, perjury on an I-9 form and identity theft. Should illegal aliens be prosecuted and deported for committing these crimes or would you support giving them amnesty and a path to citizenship?
    Reference: www.cis.org/identitytheft

2. According to the United States Social Security Administration, 75% of illegal aliens use fraudulently obtained Social Security numbers. This is a felony. Many of these numbers belong to American citizens who may have their credit histories destroyed, be saddled with arrest records, be denied means-tested benefits, and have their medical records corrupted with life threatening consequences. Will you vote to give illegal aliens amnesty from these crimes as part of a comprehensive immigration reform package?
    Reference: www.cis.org/identitytheft

3. According to the Federal Trade Commission which tracks identity theft, 16% of all identity theft in the United States is employment related. Since illegal aliens routinely use Social Security numbers and other identifying information of American citizens to obtain employment, what will you do to stop this serious crime?
    Reference: http://www.ftc.gov/sentinel/reports/sen ... cy2009.pdf

4. According to Identity Theft 911, over 1 million Arizona children are the victims of illegal alien driven, employment related identity theft. What will you do to address this serious identity theft crime?
    Reference: http://www.identitytheft911.com/company ... t?sp=10409

Questions that should be asked...

Questions to be asked in some form:

Do you support ending automatic citizenship for children of illegals born here?

Do you support the use of armed National Guardsmen to supplement the Border Patrol to strengthen and control our borders?

Do you support sanctions and penalties against employers of illegal aliens?

If so, would you support an escalating penalty for each illegal alien found to be employed at a business? (example: one illegal $10,000, two illegals $25,000, three illegals $50,000, four illegals $200,000, more than six a cool million each!)

Would you support penalties directly against illegal aliens that increase in proportion to the length of time an illegal has resided in the USA?

Would you support creating a bounty on illegal aliens?
    Sheriff Joe is doing the job the US government refuses to do.

The only reason why the illegals keep coming here to the states like they do, is for the jobs. The employers hire them not because of American's not wanting the jobs. That is a poor and false reason. The real reason is because the illegal's will work that same job for cheaper wages. As long as the employer's are allowed to get away with hiring these illegals at the cheap wages that they do, the more the job's for the citizen's are going to disappear. If we crack down on the illegals, then we also have to crack down on those employer's that hire them or it's not going to work.

illegals

Candidates must vow to remove all illegals period. If it's one at a time fine ! That's mostly how they got here. Commit to finish the fence immediately with time limits for completion. Immediately stop giving babies born to illegals citizenship status. Take all posessions and bank accounts and anything of worth from illegals prior to kicking them out. Proof of citizenship or legal status must be given prior to sending anything out of this country by mail or private shipping, etc. Funds being sent out of country should be held in escrow for a period of time to check on sender's legal status. Fine and jail businesses and those responsible for hiring illegals. No excuses! If illegals have falsified his/her legal status they should be sent to work gangs to work off any costs incurred by American taxpayers. These people are costing us approx. $338 BILLION per year. That's alot of very expensive fruit, vegies and mowed lawns. Get the hell out and stay out until you can support yourselves and your families and assimilate to become Americans! Legally !!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast