Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Buildit, but I do agree that illegal immigration is a problem. If you weren't so hell-bent on trying to discredit me, you would see that I have made that point several times. You're teed because I don't agree with your views, which have no merit. So, aren't you doing the same thing you accuse me of doing? Look at the facts (if you can). Vmonkey accused me of conducting a study that was an attack on Americans, yet VMonkey doesn't know a thing about my study. That's wacosim. Defend it if you will. It just proves that you cannot be fair and balanced. So if you consider that a personal attack, so be it.

(So much humor) LOL Third World Thesis on Vmonkey Hate for the Third World Country. It already bores me. And it seems understudied and of a much one-sided view for a wanting third world to develop at the cost to all Americans. So boring, there will be no selling of this boring book or story. There will be no American money left and China is buying up Africa from what read about a month or so ago.

(A China man, in charge of marines in Africa what a story to build on someday. )
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So, buildit, what do you say about Vmonkey's personal attack on me? A China man? Vmonkey, do you hate the Chinese too?

Ulysses2795: Get writing.... Express yourself it is still AMERICA! I am writing my book, too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, not according to buildit. He blasted me for expressing myself. Is it okay to express yourself unless you don't agree? One of you must be wrong, which one?

Best of Luck on that Research Paper - The World cannot feed 10 Billion People. Worse Americans cannot afford it anymore. Maybe your dedication to this can get China to afford the cost of the world's population.

China doesn't have freedom of expression. China is going to give the world plenty of WACO....

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses2795
    Buildit, but I do agree that illegal immigration is a problem. If you weren't so hell-bent on trying to discredit me, you would see that I have made that point several times. You're teed because I don't agree with your views, which have no merit. So, aren't you doing the same thing you accuse me of doing? Look at the facts (if you can). Vmonkey accused me of conducting a study that was an attack on Americans, yet VMonkey doesn't know a thing about my study. That's wacosim. Defend it if you will. It just proves that you cannot be fair and balanced. So if you consider that a personal attack, so be it.
    Ulysses -
    I am hell-bent on discrediting you? You have yet to make one comment that is not trying to discredit others as wacos, from the first post you made on this thread.
    You say you agree illegal immigration is a problem, yet you have not mentioned once why you think it is a problem, or how you in any way agree with anyone here on the issue.

I'm teed because you don't agree with my views? I thought you DID agree with my views on illegal immigration. I'm teed because you come on this site and immediately start calling people, with whom you claim to agree, wacos. We're wacos because we're angry as hell at the outrage that our government allows this absurdity to continue, despite the fact that they know full well the majority of US citizens want it stopped now and our borders controlled - that makes us wacos?

I will defend vmonkeys right not to answer you. You need to keep in mind how you started off in this thread, and first time on this site at all if I remember correctly. We've all heard the "waco racist bigot hater " (take your choice) BS until we don't even hear it any more. It has become meaningless, except what it says about the person using it. Saying that has become the sign that the person really has no good arguments. So they use it to try to silence the opposition. If you really are against illegal immigration then you should know we have darn good reason, and its not based on racism. Why DO you use it then?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses2795
    Neither, I'm a person.
    Next you will be saying "no human being is illegal". IMO, you are a race-baiting troll.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

umhum, that's what a I thought you would say, which was nothing. One suggestion, and please don't be offended (or not), but you can say a whole lot of nothing with fewer words.

butterbean: This is the best Troll they have.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast