Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

butterbean, are you related to Vmonkey? My guess is yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses2795
    So, buildit, what do you say about Vmonkey's personal attack on me? A China man? Vmonkey, do you hate the Chinese too?
    All I did was defend his right not to answer your question. He doesn't need me to defend him. I was just pointing out that a person has a right to not answer a question.

Before you didn't want me to answer for him, now you do.

And you're trying to get me to attack vmonkey. A much better strategy, if I could make a suggestion, is for you to stop attacking him. Since you started this whole thing, I think its your responsibility to stop it, if you feel you're now getting attacked back. I think he might be having a little fun. And frankly, he is kind of funny sometimes.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I'm not the one who used the term "China man," but you call me a race-bait. It is clear you will defend ignorance at all cost.

Attack away, buildit. You can't make an intelligent point, so attack.

One more question, buildit, are you Vmonkey's father?

Well, it's really been fun folks, but I really must go now. I'm sure you have things to do also, like bombing a Mexican Church or something. Later.

umhum, that's what a I thought you would say, which was nothing. One suggestion, and please don't be offended (or not), but you can say a whole lot of nothing with fewer words.
    Has that attempt to sound superior ever worked for you? Ever? I was responding to each of your many accusations. If you really think I said "nothing", you need to read it again.

I think maybe you have too short of an attention span, so you can't focus on more than two sentences before wanting to just talk talk talk yourself again. You might need to practice "listening" skills. Obviously, before you respond with the snide remark, here on a forum, that would be "reading" skills, if we need to be literal.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

You've said nothing, and you said nothing over and over again. Frankly, Vmonkey makes more sense than you.

You've said nothing, and you said nothing over and over again. Frankly, Vmonkey makes more sense than you.
    Oh hi again. I thought you were leaving. You've said so a couple times now. I think you're having way too much fun just trying to think of different ways to tell other people how immature, crazy, and/or stupid they are. Good exercise in creativity, I guess, otherwise its just an exercise in futility.

Well, it's really been fun folks, but I really must go now. I'm sure you have things to do also, like bombing a Mexican Church or something. Later.

Ulysses2795 is NOW Banned for multiple violations of ALIPAC's rules and TOS.

Our rules are posted at the top of each section of the boards.

Each person is displayed the rules and indicates they are willing to abide by the rules as a condition of having an account at ALIPAC.

Ulysses2795 agreed to those rules then came on here and broke the following rules.

2. Conflicts: No personal attacks, threatening language, or personal information on the board. Calling other users names or attacking others will not be tolerated. Don't call other users names or apply labels to them that you can't substantiate (See Bayourod). Any information about private citizens or your personal info should not be placed on the open forum.

NO VIOLENT LANGUAGE ALLOWED, NO GUN/WEAPONS TALK or AVATARS No discussion of insurrection or Civil War caused by Americans.
    Is it any surprise that illegal aliens and their supporters have trouble abiding by rules and laws ect>

Ulysses2795 is banned for being unable to make or defend positions without resorting to name calling and use of violent language.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)