Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is flashy and nice!

and fred410: WELCOME and boy you get to work. Thank you! Many are not awake yet I am sorry to say. You can come here daily to ALIPAC, though.

Some tools to use:
    www.blueservo.com ,
    NumbersUSA.com ,
    National Tea Party in your local area,
    Go to local board meetings : school city/county/district, city council and etc...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Geez!!! I had company show up that I just THOUGHT was entertaining - and missed a WHOLE LOT HERE! I'm gonna have to go back several pages and catch up on the fireworks.

builditnow - to answer your original question to me, I realize now I was reacting to Ulysses. I find people's online 'handles' fascinating. I was comparing 'builditnow' to 'Ulysses' - wonder what Freud would have to say about the latter's preferred signature. What kind of COMPLEX might we come up with?? What do they say about each of you??? I like yours much better - it sounds very 'constructive'. Vortex - I think I'd like to get to know you - maybe mine shouldn't be 'lady' - but tornado or hurricane! It's more how I feel.

Think of all the weight that guy is carrying around. I think we all need to just say a little private prayer of thanks that we are not so 'enlightened' as he. He obviously stumbled onto this site by accident - on his way to kindergarten, maybe (after he gets off the golf course and finishes his dissertation, of course.)

In the meantime, I'm grateful to have found a place where others are as concerned regarding what is going on as I am - where I can hear a REAL person have A REAL opinion on this subject that didn't come from some email that was sent to them in order to scare them out of their wits. (Actually, I'm not too sure my friends have any 'wits' about them) although they will be the first and loudest to scream once all we fear comes to fruition because few besides ourselves will speak up and out.

Fred, my friends are as brain-dead as yours. It IS frustrating - so frustrating that builditnow thought I might be angry at him (or possibly Ulysses, lol). It's the frustration that's getting to me. I like the idea of your program. I'm also a member of NumbersUSA - and found out the other day that I'm in the top 5% of faxers in their group! Keep up the great work.

I want to ask a question of anyone who might have an answer for me. I am an INDEPENDENT - I vote issues and people rather than party and agree with some ideas from each side of the spectrum. I'm not as conservative as some or as liberal as others. I don't, however, have any idea how to find an organization of like-minded citizens who might be interested in an exchange of ideas at the local level without 'party politics' getting in the way. They don't all have to think like me, they just have to THINK! I am realizing just how isolated I am and need to get more involved locally. Any ideas, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by redoaklady
    Geez!!! I had company show up that I just THOUGHT was entertaining - and missed a WHOLE LOT HERE! I'm gonna have to go back several pages and catch up on the fireworks.

builditnow - to answer your original question to me, I realize now I was reacting to Ulysses. I find people's online 'handles' fascinating. I was comparing 'builditnow' to 'Ulysses' - wonder what Freud would have to say about the latter's preferred signature. What kind of COMPLEX might we come up with?? What do they say about each of you??? I like yours much better - it sounds very 'constructive'. Vortex - I think I'd like to get to know you - maybe mine shouldn't be 'lady' - but tornado or hurricane! It's more how I feel.

Think of all the weight that guy is carrying around. I think we all need to just say a little private prayer of thanks that we are not so 'enlightened' as he. He obviously stumbled onto this site by accident - on his way to kindergarten, maybe (after he gets off the golf course and finishes his dissertation, of course.)

In the meantime, I'm grateful to have found a place where others are as concerned regarding what is going on as I am - where I can hear a REAL person have A REAL opinion on this subject that didn't come from some email that was sent to them in order to scare them out of their wits. (Actually, I'm not too sure my friends have any 'wits' about them) although they will be the first and loudest to scream once all we fear comes to fruition because few besides ourselves will speak up and out.

Fred, my friends are as brain-dead as yours. It IS frustrating - so frustrating that builditnow thought I might be angry at him (or possibly Ulysses, lol). It's the frustration that's getting to me. I like the idea of your program. I'm also a member of NumbersUSA - and found out the other day that I'm in the top 5% of faxers in their group! Keep up the great work.

I want to ask a question of anyone who might have an answer for me. I am an INDEPENDENT - I vote issues and people rather than party and agree with some ideas from each side of the spectrum. I'm not as conservative as some or as liberal as others. I don't, however, have any idea how to find an organization of like-minded citizens who might be interested in an exchange of ideas at the local level without 'party politics' getting in the way. They don't all have to think like me, they just have to THINK! I am realizing just how isolated I am and need to get more involved locally. Any ideas, anyone?
    Town Hall Meetings.
    ------------------------

thanks, mk - Im writing these ideas down as I find them - another one from you. I went back and read the thread I had missed - what a hoot! That poor guy made my night with his absurbity. phd dissertation my foot. That's what we, in the 'Texas State of Mexico' (as La Raza and Absolut Vodka likes to refer to us) - call a 'tall tale' and I needed my TALL boots to wade through the rise of you know what while he was in the room.

Thank you W for stopping his idiocy. We had had enough. I tried to get a firm answer from my reps' Town Hall schedules and it seems my senators are too busy to hold one. My H. of Rep. Joe Barton - a huge supporter of our side IS having 2 in the Dallas area that I plan to attend (but feel I will find mostly committed Republicans there). I think Sen. Cornyn basically agrees with us (although he is only one of 3 Repub's still in talks with the Dem's and Obama over the health bill which scares me) and Sen. Hutchison is afraid to put her foot out the door this month for fear someone might want to pin down her ideas before the floor or in committee - or ask what she would do as Gov. of our State as she plans to run soon for that position. She's terrified of offending anyone - ANYONE. If she just keeps quiet she might find herself in the Gov's mansion without answering a question - we ARE, by tradition and vote a Republican state.

If anyone else has ideas (it isn't listed in the phone book under 'Independent Forum', I'm afraid. I'll try some of these ideas.

Redoaklady:

Check with "NumbersUSA". They're sending out Town Hall Meeting schedules to members and anyone who asks.
    I just received an email from Roy Beck with a list of upcoming meetings here in Oklahoma.
    I see Okla, Congressman Tom Cole will be at a meet in my town this coming Tuesday.
    You better believe I'll be there.

It's funny, I just got a haircut and found out that my barber is the
    Mother-in-Law of Rep, Randy Terrill, The author of HR1804.
    ------------------------

Thanks, I've been watching N.USA - I"m on their site almost daily.

I also found 'Independant Anericans ' on the net and will try that. Maybe there is a local group but it's too late to get to them tonite.

If you could tell me one more thing - how do I do to get those great graphics on my site?

I'd love something snazzy to add under my name in left column (or anywhere else).
    Any technical help would be appreciated.

Thanks to all for being there for me (and for that pitiful excuse for a man - Ulysses. It is our job to be 'bigger' and I think that we are.

Thanks again, redoaklady

Quote Originally Posted by redoaklady
    Thanks, I've been watching N.USA - I"m on their site almost daily.

I also found 'Independant Anericans ' on the net and will try that. Maybe there is a local group but it's too late to get to them tonite.

If you could tell me one more thing - how do I do to get those great graphics on my site?

I'd love something snazzy to add under my name in left column (or anywhere else).
    Any technical help would be appreciated.

Thanks to all for being there for me (and for that pitiful excuse for a man - Ulysses. It is our job to be 'bigger' and I think that we are.

Thanks again, redoaklady
    right click the image, click "save picture as" name it and save it to your pictures.
    you can load it from there.

You know how to load them right?

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Pat ... 0793aa06c#

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg29 ... otic11.gif
    Here's a patriotic avatar for someone,,,
    ------------------------

to mk -

RIGHT CLICK !!! That's what I wasn't doing - a big DUH! (at least I hope that was ALL I wasn't doing lol) If it isn't I'll get back to you if that's ok.

Many thanks - I love your graphics!

I dreamed about Ulysses last night - not sure exactly what - but I think it was a nightmare!!!

I'm already am in N.USA (got to them and you on Lou Dobbs) - in fact, they told me last week that I was in the TOP 5% of their faxers! I wrote CNN over the flap they are getting on him and BEGGED them to FIRE HIM - just go ahead and do it - AND THEN MAYBE HE'D GET OUT FROM BEHIND THAT SAFE DESK AND RUN FOR PRESIDENT! We could do worse (and have!) Otherwise, LEAVE HIM ALONE AND GIVE HIM A RAISE!

The only Independent Voters group I found in Dallas on the net was the Gay group. As I have no problems with them, either, I think when I get back from vacation (leaving this am but will have laptop) I'll give them a call and ask if they know of any groups around that concentrate on voting or politics. I may even join one of their marches lol.

Again, thanks

If someone will get us the list of meetings we will get it to all of our people citing NumbersUSA of course.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ang
    This presents a very disturbing trend in our country. By GOP Senators confirming this judge, we realize just how fearful of any descent from the majority party these lawmakers are. Would they be as quick to confirm someone who is on the board of a White Supremist group? Of course not! Only the minority racist groups get a pass. Make no mistake, these groups are racist & are now leading the way to become the majority. Amnesty is one road to that goal. This country has conceded more rights to its minorities than any other. This country has also been more tolerant of minorities & their sometimes violent demands. So, what's the beef? If you are so unhappy here, go home! Ah, but it is not as good there, is it? No, you would probably be shot, or put in a "re-education" camp. That is the reality of their homeland. As a descendants of immigrants, who have achieved much without Govt. aid, we should be proud of their determination & love for this country, which has given us more than some of us appreciate.