Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by fred410
    back on topic now....

anyway i sent a fax and email to all the senators who voted for sonia. Telling them what are you gonna say when i say "I told you so.." and what are gonna say when the Constituition is held underwater?

Told them how i was discussed and that its a travesty they play to the so-called messiah's will.
    you should have told them to recall 1994 and that they will be getting thrown out on their rear ends 2 years before obummer does
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Ladyredoaktornado, I would also check out national groups like the League of Women Voters and the League of Conservation Voters. They might have more info.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

fkfarnham - so good so far - i saved to my pictures - it actually showed up!!! Hooray!! And NOPE I hve no idea how to get it further - just call me computer illiterate! I need all help I can get - ss - - I am in New Orleans for a few days on vacation as of today - but will be checking in and out. Thanks so much - Id like a clip art (I can find that) under my handle - and don't know how to get it there - &&& I'd also love to know how to get something into body of text if possible. I love YOURS!! I don't want MUCH do I?

vortex ---- Thanks - I'll do that - good Ideas. and I sort of like the ring to tornadoLadyredoak - it just looks awfully LONG! lol -

Gotta run - on our way to French Market for beignets and cafe au lait!!!
    Later and thanks

I saw the list on NUSA a few days ago - checked my reps but have no idea how to transfer over. hope someone can do it

Quote Originally Posted by redoaklady
    fkfarnham - so good so far - i saved to my pictures - it actually showed up!!! Hooray!! And NOPE I hve no idea how to get it further - just call me computer illiterate! I need all help I can get - ss - - I am in New Orleans for a few days on vacation as of today - but will be checking in and out. Thanks so much - Id like a clip art (I can find that) under my handle - and don't know how to get it there - &&& I'd also love to know how to get something into body of text if possible. I love YOURS!! I don't want MUCH do I?

vortex ---- Thanks - I'll do that - good Ideas. and I sort of like the ring to tornadoLadyredoak - it just looks awfully LONG! lol -

Gotta run - on our way to French Market for beignets and cafe au lait!!!
    Later and thanks
    redpoisonoaklady
    Go up to the "patriotic boy" I posted. Right click the image, click properties and copy the "URL". on the properties menu. Open a new reply page, right click the text box and click "paste" the "URL" should show up.
    Now highlight the "URL" and click the "IMG" tab at the top. submit it. The patriotis boy should show.
    If it tells you your text is too short, run a line of periods across the page.

like this.............................................. ..............................................
    ------------------------

JAK
    It's too bad people, the American public... couldn't be as passionate about this as they are about health care. The destruction of a country regarding illegal immigration, corrupt business and corrupt government isn't worth getting upset over? It all boils down to the same thing... we will lose our country if Americans don't wake up!! This country is still worth fighting for and it has nothing to do with being compassionate... it has to do with a few selling out our country for the agendas of a few... We need to have compassion on our children and grandchildren and so on.
    Just listening to a report on CNN about the drug cartels from Mexico working their way deeper into the US recruiting American teens!!! What is it going to take for our elected reps to do their jobs ??? We shouldn't be confirming racist judges...especially when it is in plain site and allowing groups like LaRazza to operate with the help of government moneys... should we give other groups money as well...KKK, Black Panthers? No, absolutely not...nor should we give it to LaRaza!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Jak, I could not agree more with you right now. I wish we could get as many angry people to "mob" their congressional reps and senators about illegal immigration like they have the health care reform package.

We can only hope and pray that this growing disgust with the government begins to move forward into all issues, and especially into our unsecured borders and how illegal immigration is affecting us right now.

Also would love for these people to realize, our health care system might not be in the trouble it is currently in if it were not for one thing.....misuse of hospitals and ER's by illegal aliens (being here illegally, then going in with hurts or illnesses and knowing they were not going to pay).

Health care costs have gone up dramatically, and we all know that it is mainly form unpaid use, which hospitals attempt to recover in raised costs.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

working4change
    Please see action item here
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-166365.html

thanks mk for all the help - i'll sit down with all of your excellent instructions in a couple of days and can get off this stupid laptop. i typed a reply last night but the dumb machineate it and it disappeared as if by magic before i could hit send and i didn't have time to start over. anyway - much appreciated your help.

also thanks to vortex - the League of Women voters etc. were good ideas. i need to get away from my computer more before i turn into a toad!

congratulate me - i made my lst conquest among my friends tonight after 2 hours of im'ing with her. turns out she's not only very upset about the health care issue but is very upset about illegal aliens! duh! i know she's been reading my emails! anyway, iconvinced her that she could at least send a few free (important factor on her income) faxes at least thru NumbersUSA and maybe a phone call to a senator or two. i'll get her hooked, yet.

i haven't figured out just why so huge of a percentage of americans are determined to remain in the silent majority category - if they don't do something, they are going to be pushing one for spanish and two for english. a convert! i'm patting myself on the back - it was HARD WORK!! YIPPEE!!

redoaklady: Many people like being neutral, the path of least resistance or is it little input equals most benefit attitude. Opinion and backbone is lacking. What is worse? The imposing of certain self interest placed on the entire US population without knowing the negative or positive results. Or value gain and don't care about others is also at play in all human beings.

I am proud of you if you got someone reading and listening already. It takes time and time is limited and valuable. Listening to Fox News, C-Spans, and others for variety is good for Americans to educate themself. We are on an up hill climb is the way I look at the problem facing the US.

Simple. US Interest. Make your own. Don't shop Wal-Mart! Build friendships! Go to meetings such as: City Council, School Board, County, Chamber of Commerce, State, and Federal. Go watch, listen, and report to others - like ALIPAC.