Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What will Obama and Sotomayor do to "Americans" ne

Obama is American.
    Sotomayor is American.
    Puerto Ricans are American.
    Not all Americans are WASPs.
    When the WASPs first came to "America", they were illegal aliens.
    Here endeth the civics lesson.

I can't believe I had to go to all the trouble of registering on this site just to remind people of that...

You hope all the above are truths! What about traitors of the Constitution?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

rantboy - we appreciate the civics lesson. i'm not sure why you bothered to go to all that trouble signing up either, just to tell us that. If we weren't accutely aware of the diversity of Americans and the responsibility of EACH and every one of us, my guess is that we wouldn't be here giving you the opportunity to share your views.

My suggestion to you - I don't think you're going to make to many converts here - your best bet to influence someone is to find someone who may think like you and join in your rant (or may not) on a site less committed to maintaining our rights as they were given to us. Try your elected officials to make the change you want just as we are doing. I would, if I were you, go back to the sign-up page and ask them to delete your name from our rolls. That would keep us from counting you in our total membership number. You have added to our grand total by one.

Our 'melting pot' is what has made America work for so long - that and the foresight of our forefathers to write and ratify laws that give every citizen the right to their own opinions. I hope you have a long life ahead of you. My understanding is that in 20 years the 'majority' in the US will become the 'minority'. May we all still have the freedoms many thousands have fought and died for.

The folks on this site are pretty well aware of their positions on things political - although I have no idea what the 'racial mix' is in ALIPAC. I know that polls of 'Latino Americans' I've seen says that they overwhelmingly are NOT in favor of amnesty or 'assimilation', either.

Isn't it wonderful that those who fought and died for the rights we have today were willing to 'give me liberty or give me death'? The survivors then got together to write this wonderful constitution we now live under.

They left us with a wonderful system of freedoms, including the right to free speech.

This may be YOUR civics lesson end for today. The freedom, rights, and responsibilities of each citizen are critical to remaining the United States of Amerca. Go back and read the 'Bill of Rights' handed down through the generations to us.

Here, we prefer conversation and debate to 'rant'.

God bless you. May you go in peace and GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516