Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sotomayor

Today - Sotomayor
    This Fall - National Health Care
    2010 - Amnesty
    After that - the end of America as we know it

Very scary and so sad. I have done everything I know of to get my friends involved - I send ALIPAC messages, NumbersUSA messages - MY messages!! All I get is total apathy and scare emails saying euthanasia is as close as my 60th birthday. They're all very happy to pass on things they know absolutely nothing about and try to terrify everyone of their friends, though... THE SKY IS FALLING!! (I've offered to show them where the Health Care site is on line so they can read some of it for themselves - no interest, no response.) I believe all of my friends are brain-dead and probably deserve what will finally happen. Sotomayor is just the beginning of the end. I called, emailed, and faxed my (as well as other states') representatives until I was blue in the face. MINE were in our corner (Texas). America will disappear due to the absolute indifference and 'let Joe do it attitude' - of people who SHOULD care and don't.

They say that:

"The storm gets worse, before it gets better."

Sotomayor's nomination has ignited a flame into hundreds of thousands American citizens and taxpayer. With that we have more and more pissed off citizens joining activist and anti-illegal immigration groups wanting to be involved in the fight.
    Just because I now live in OK. where illegal immigration laws (HR1804) are enforced with no exceptions and the IA population is next to 0, I don't feel that the fight stops here. I haven't been posting on ALIPAC for awhile because I've been involved with other anti-illegal immigration groups such as "NumbersUSA" and I've been phoning, faxing and writting Congress and Senators across the country with my opposition on the decisions they've made and how those decision are a threat to the American people and to the Country they were paid to protect.
    ------------------------

Re: change CONGRESS....

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilla123
    WE NEED TO GET RID OF SENATORS with more than 6 years seniority. This government is becoming a tyranny.
    At one time the people did have the power to oversee our Government.

We need another oversite committee. If enough people would show their disappointment toward how our Government is been misused and abused, we could gain that power back.
    ------------------------

No habla espanol...Just shoot me.
    Wait... Someone needs my tax money.

She will show her true character as she relaxes and her guard drops. Perhaps she will be in the news again soon for something other than her confirmation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Perhaps she will be in the news again soon for something other than her confirmation.
    Heart Attack, plane crash...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ConspiracyTheory

I watched UNIVISION (Hispanic news) last night. They were saying that Hispanics (because of Sotomayor) have now a better chance to pass comprehensive immigration reform... Make illegal-legal. Now you understand the correlation between Sotomayor and illegal immigration?

I came "legally" from Mexico 25 years ago and I see this country becoming more like Mexico... not Mexico becoming more like US... what a pity for this country.

US gov't

When "OUR" elected leaders in D.C. can vote in a liar, cheat and a thief when there is evidence implicating her in a cover-up of concealing assets AND a bankruptcy fraud scheme -- without any kind of a investigation -- tells me they are ALL corrupt. The overwhelming votes this la raza member got indicates this current bunch of Senators do not represent U.S. citizens or our country. This is something to remember when it's election time again --- vote these TRAITORS OUT!

Re: Sotomayor

Quote Originally Posted by redoaklady

Today - Sotomayor
    This Fall - National Health Care
    2010 - Amnesty
    After that - the end of America as we know it

Very scary and so sad. I have done everything I know of to get my friends involved - I send ALIPAC messages, NumbersUSA messages - MY messages!! All I get is total apathy and scare emails saying euthanasia is as close as my 60th birthday. They're all very happy to pass on things they know absolutely nothing about and try to terrify everyone of their friends, though... THE SKY IS FALLING!! (I've offered to show them where the Health Care site is on line so they can read some of it for themselves - no interest, no response.) I believe all of my friends are brain-dead and probably deserve what will finally happen. Sotomayor is just the beginning of the end. I called, emailed, and faxed my (as well as other states') representatives until I was blue in the face. MINE were in our corner (Texas). America will disappear due to the absolute indifference and 'let Joe do it attitude' - of people who SHOULD care and don't.
    One day in history books brother it will say

United states of america july 4, 1776 to november 4, 2008. Reason for decline suicide.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Re: ConspiracyTheory

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilla123
    I watched UNIVISION (Hispanic news) last night. They were saying that Hispanics (because of Sotomayor) have now a better chance to pass comprehensive immigration reform... Make illegal-legal. Now you understand the correlation between Sotomayor and illegal immigration?

I came "legally" from Mexico 25 years ago and I see this country becoming more like Mexico... not Mexico becoming more like US... what a pity for this country.
    see it can be done legally. lots of people think this is racist. I like mexican people. The girls are hott, most people are hard working christians. The problem is the crap is coming over illegally and not the right way like you did.

also anyone know a way to get rid of a judge if they just become rouge
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast