Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Done and forwarding to over 450 friends and family members in my network; I suggest you do the same
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good suggestion AirborneSapper7.

Psalm 23, it is written,.."The Lord is my Shepherd..."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks April

Keep up the calls and emails. Candidates are out speaking, early voting is taking place, the actions of lawmakers will have an impact on how people vote.

Psalm 23, it is written,..."The Lord is my Shepherd..."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridget
    Thanks April
    You are welcome!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Keep up the calls and emails. Candidates are out speaking, early voting is taking place, the actions of lawmakers will have an impact on how people vote.

Yes I agree Georgia, WE must PUSH HARD against this Patriots!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

The DREAM Act students are NOT US constituents---no matter what they might want to think. And how do we know that ANY foreign students might not claim that his/her parents brought him here? This is very dangerous legislation in many ways. The US Congress should not allow this dangerous, unregulated foreign lobbying, pure and simple.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

My letter:

We hear all of the sob stories by the illegal alien students, but fail to hear of the impact they are placing on legal citizen students.

I have a child attending Sonoma State University and witnessed first hand the impact it has placed on her as well as her friends. Last semester 35 classes were cut due to the economy here in California.

These kids are given a timeframe to enroll in classes they need for their majors. They sit in front of their computers with the list of classes they need. Time starts and the rush is on. Trying to find classes they need with open seats not conflicting with times of other needed classes. With the cut in classes the remaining classes fill rapidly leaving students trying to find other classes open, that they don’t need, in order to still qualify for their financial aid packages.

In the pre-nursing program there was only 43 seats open with 400 students applying. Students witnessing this worry about future cuts and the path they are taking. Students are now realizing that they will not be able to complete their education in what was once considered the norm. One to two years is added, which adds to the cost they will have to pay.

We keep hearing about Comprehensive Immigration, where illegal aliens will go to the end of the line for citizenship. Explain to me how we are supposed to believe this when illegal alien students are attending our colleges and cutting in front of the line by taking away seats needed by American citizens. They believe that this theft of American kids education entitles them to citizenship.

Passing this bill would only make things worse for American students trying to get an education. Many will see their dreams crushed.

Please vote no for the Dream Act!

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    My letter:

We hear all of the sob stories by the illegal alien students, but fail to hear of the impact they are placing on legal citizen students.

I have a child attending Sonoma State University and witnessed first hand the impact it has placed on her as well as her friends. Last semester 35 classes were cut due to the economy here in California.

Passing this bill would only make things worse for American students trying to get an education. Many will see their dreams crushed.
    Please vote no for the Dream Act!
    ===========================================

These same points of illegal aliens draining resources intended for American citizens can be carried on into the health care, public housing public welfare, day care, and many other public service arenas.

The two largest enablers, hosts, providers, sustainers, and protectors of the illegal alien invasion are THE EDUCATION SYSTEM and ORGANIZED RELIGION.

Not necessarily in that order.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach

Yes I agree Georgia, WE must PUSH HARD against this Patriots!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
    Agreed. Let's make ourselves heard!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast