Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Release: ALIPAC Sponsors Border Movie in Charlotte and Cary

ALIPAC Sponsors Border Movie in Charlotte and Cary

October 31, 2007

To: All Members of the NC Media and Talk Radio.

Contact: ALIPAC, Press@alipac.us, 866-329-3999, 919-787-6009

Lawmakers, members of the media, and concerned citizens from all walks of life are invited to attend a showing of the movie 'Border' that will be shown in Charlotte and Cary North Carolina on November 5th & 7th respectively.

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) has arranged to bring the movie to North Carolina and is sponsoring the showing. The Film's creator, Chris Burgard, will be in North Carolina Nov 5-7 with his Blue Bus to help promote the film and speak with audiences.

Two NC talk radio shows are sponsoring the showing of 'Border'. Jeff Katz of WBT radio is arranging the showing in Charlotte. Bill LuMaye of WPTF Raleigh is setting up the Cary Showing.

Please contact us if you would like to interview Chris Burgard, Bill LuMaye, Jeff Katz, or William Gheen. We hope you will tell your listeners and readers about this movie before the showing. We hope you will attend and report.

Show Times and Locations

Monday, November 5, 2007--Charlotte, NC
    Ballantyne Village Theater
    14815 John J. Delaney Drive
    Charlotte, NC 28277
    6:30 pm (8:30pm showing added if 6:30 sells out)

Wednesday, November 7, 2007--Cary, NC (Raleigh)
    Galaxy Cinema
    770 Cary Towne Blvd.
    Cary, NC 27511
    6:30 pm (8:30pm showing added if 6:30 sells out)

For more information, please visit www.bordermovie.com and www.alipac.us

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC is an NC based national organization made up of citizens all races, denominations, political parties and persuasions who agree more must be done to secure our borders, stop amnesty, and enforce our existing immigration laws.

###

Paid for by Americans for Legal Immigration
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sending to press list now
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Added Showings to the Illegal Alien Activity Tracking System

I've added both ALIPAC showings to the IAATS (Illegal Alien Activity Tracking System). Since we lauched the site officially on October 21, 2007 we've had over 30,000 visitors so it's there now for all to see. =)

http://illegal.globalincidentmap.com

Thanks for all you do to help stop illegal immigration. I hope both showings are very successful.

Editor, IAATS

Re: Added Showings to the Illegal Alien Activity Tracking Sy

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarBlonde
    I've added both ALIPAC showings to the IAATS (Illegal Alien Activity Tracking System). Since we lauched the site officially on October 21, 2007 we've had over 30,000 visitors so it's there now for all to see. =)

http://illegal.globalincidentmap.com

Thanks for all you do to help stop illegal immigration. I hope both showings are very successful.

Editor, IAATS
    Thank you very much for what you are doing and for the support of the movie

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)