Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Release: Historic Coalition Going to DC to stop Amnesty for

Historic Coalition Going to DC to stop Amnesty for Illegal Aliens

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    4/2/2007

www.alipac.us WilliamG@alipac.us
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999

A historic coalition of organizations plan to converge on Washington, DC on April 22-26 to carry the message from the American public to lawmakers that America needs comprehensive immigration enforcement and not amnesty to deal with illegal immigration.

ALIPAC has launched a website at www.HoldTheirFeetToTheFire.org dubbed 'Amnesty Alamo', which will help promote events and attendance for these historic events and to enhance the efforts already in place by radio show host Rodger Hedgecock, Federation of Americans for Immigration Reform (FAIR), DA King of the Dustin Inman Society, and the angry truckers called 'Hold Their Feet to The Fire'.

"We are planning a historic effort in Washington to stop this Scamnesty," says William Gheen of ALIPAC. "This legislation reflects a radical Open Borders agenda that must be stopped because a majority of Americans oppose it. We need enforcement of our existing immigration laws, not legislation that radically suspends our existing laws, as the Flake Gutierrez legislation does. This is not just amnesty legislation. This legislation will end America as we know it."

The efforts in DC will be supported by citizen activists that are going to Washington by the thousands and by citizens at home engaged in the lobbying effort. The events will start on Sunday April 22, with a rally in Lafayette Park across from the White House set up by DA King. FAIR will hold a lobbying training session set up, with Roger Hedcock's 'Radio Row' and "Blogger Row", which includes over 34 talk radio show hosts and bloggers that oppose amnesty. The show hosts and bloggers will be broadcasting live from the Phoenix Hotel calling on all Americans to join the effort.

The effort is open to any non-racist organizations that wants to participate. Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, 9/11 Families for a Secure America, NumbersUSA, and many other organizations are going to DC as well.

For more information, to participate, and see the latest schedule additions, please visit and distribute www.HoldTheirFeetToTheFire.org

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I got goose bumps reading this! I hope a million show up in Washington. I don't think I can go , can't get the time off from work, may send my husband. But I'll be calling all those folks in congress.

Added to the homepage and going out to the nation now.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=2061

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you to all of you who will travel to Washington, D.C. Wish I could join you. I am the member of a local Minutemen Organization and we are sending at least one of our group to your protest. Hope we can, together stop the illegals and the "Meth"icans frolm freely crossing our borders, buying arms with the metricular colsular card etc.
    Keep up the good work.
    Thome

Good!! I hope our politicians take notice for once. I am also glad to hear that the truck drivers will be participating, because that problem cannot be ignored. Enough is enough. Thanks to everyone who is going to DC...the rest of us will be busy calling, and calling, and calling. And don't forget to tell all of your friends.

DC Rally

I am very glad I found this site...It makes me feel like thier are others out there just as FED UP as I am.
    Just a couple of things I would like to mention,the first may seem un-importand BUT, it is.
    I read the Biographies of EVERY person Representing the American people in Washington DC, and this is what I found out:
    58 Senators are ATTORNEYS...
    180 Represenatives are ATTORNEYS...
    That makes 238 Attorneys holding office, with them and ALL the Lobbyists( who happen to be Attorneys) one just needs to realize what Attorneys do...They Legislate and They Manipulate...They cut deals, and they cover each others backside...Something to think about.
    Second, I had a hat made,the person who made it for me gave me the strangest look when I told him what I wanted printed on it...
    It says "Remember the Alamo"
    When I seen that Illegal protest in Calif., and that Mexican flag flying above an upside down American flag, I JUST LOST IT!!!!!
    I strongly suggest EVERYONE re-read the History of the Alamo...And what took place 3 weeks before that historic battle. It was a little known at a small Texas town, GOLIAD!
    We cannot live in the Past...
    But we must not EVER forget it!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>