Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Release: Obama Steps on Political Land Mine!

Obama Steps on Political Land Mine!

July 10, 2008

Following the hard lessons of New York Governor Elliot Spitzer's failed attempt to give licenses to illegal aliens and John McCain's close call with political destruction for supporting Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty in 2007, Barack Obama has stepped on a political land mine by stating Americans should be forced to learn to speak Spanish.

YouTube videos showing his speech have gone viral and the new media is quickly distributing his comments, which are opposed by approximately 4 out of 5 Americans according to Rasmussen Report polling from last month, which shows Eighty-three percent (83%) place a higher priority on encouraging immigrants to speak English as their primary language. Just 13% take the opposite view and say it is more important for Americans to learn other languages.

Obama says in the video “instead of worrying about whether immigrants can learn English,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Friends of ALIPAC,

This story needs more national exposure. Have you seen or heard about it on CNN, Fox, or MSNBC yet? If so, please report where you have seen or heard this story on this tracking thread beneath our release at ALIPAC.

Please review our release and take action by sending it to media across America!

Release: Obama Steps on Political Land Mine!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-122801.html

You can also help by forwarding this e-mail to others, but don't forget to remove your unsubscribe feature at the bottom before doing so.

You can also help by watching the video, adding it to your Favorites and making comments.

WARNING: This Video is not on ALIPAC's Youtube account and is not moderated by ALIPAC.

Barack Obama: Your Children Should Learn To Speak Spanish
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZprtPat1Vk

Please make comments beneath the video and beneath our press release and consider sending your opinions to the Obama campaign. Keep in mind, if you do contact the Obama campaign they will have your contact info and hit you up for donations.

We are sending this to our national network.

Please take swift activist actions on your end to assure this story receives the best national distribution we can muster. If enough of you respond with enough energy and time as our activists are trained to do, then this story will reach enough Americans to drop Obama's numbers and both teach him a lesson as well as diminish the chances his agenda will succeed should he win the White House.

American history is in your hands. Now, take action.

Please post beneath the press release, if you are not familiar with our activist operations or need tips and suggestions.

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

America's Newsroom (FOX this morning)
    Headline News (yesterday evening, I believe)
    Lou Dobbs (last night's show)

It has been on all three of these that I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal

Cool, we are not picking those reports up on the news engines yet. Time for us to fan the flames.

W

I already caught this nonsense on Yahoo. Obama continues to become the worse of two evils...
    The article felt at least somewhat on our side.

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/080709/20080709005894.html?.v=1

Ending snipet mentions another group I support:
    Twice in the last three years, the U.S. Senate passed measures to make English the national language and to reduce multilingual entitlements. Legislation is currently pending in both the House and the Senate that would make English the official language. One bill, H.R. 997, the English Language Unity Act, has nearly 150 bi-partisan co-sponsors.

U.S. English, Inc. is the nation’s oldest and largest non-partisan citizens’ action group dedicated to preserving the unifying role of the English language in the United States. Founded in 1983 by the late Sen. S.I. Hayakawa of California, U.S. English, Inc. can be found on the web at: www.usenglish.org

I think Rush Limbaugh will be talking about it , too. Just checked his website a minute ago. http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/today.guest.html

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

Cool, we are not picking those reports up on the news engines yet. Time for us to fan the flames.

W
    Oh, it was cool! Bill Hemmer played the video TWICE this morning on America's Newsroom!

Yes, Fox Neal Cavuto had it on and had Joey Vento (PhillyCheese Sandwich) was on and he was HOT.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    If Obama keeps this up, the hispanics will be the ONLY group voting for him. What an idiot.

With Jesse Jackson's "nuts" comment and Obamas FISA vote, we will have to work VERY hard to make sure Obama's speak spanish statement is given the national media coverage it so deserves.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast