Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    If Obama keeps this up, the hispanics will be the ONLY group voting for him. What an idiot.
    Unfortunately that's not the case. Some of the comments on there are elitist as he is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This was on Lou Dobbs yesterday and he was highly upset about it....said hundreds of languages were being spoken in the U.S. today so does this mean people have to come here and learn English and Spanish in order to understand people.

He showed pictures of towns in the U.S. that had all Spanish signs and spoke mostly Spanish.

great segment he did on it, and he made a great point.

Why is it that Spanish speaking people are being catered to and allowed to integrate their language into American society but others are not....and if they were, imagine the mess! of course doesn't take much of an imagination since it is happening with Spanish as we speak.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

He also had a poll last night. IF I'm not mistaken, it was 96% think English should be our official language.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    He also had a poll last night. IF I'm not mistaken, it was 96% think English should be our official language.
    Yes he did Gogo....it was his poll question yesterday
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

For a man who claims to "love his country" he sure has trouble finding anything good about it. Seems to me his true feelings reflect that of Rev. Wrights "GD America" Can he be any more arrogant?

because we have and are literally being invaded by Hispanics and of course i have nothing against Latinos per se but those who have perpetrated this infamy on Americans. It is my understanding that:

1) 40 % of visas to legal immigrants go to Hispanics
    2) 40% of all legal immigrants are Hispanics

WHY? Who is controlling this?

And of course isn't at least 80% of ALL illegal aliens are Hispanics?

How on earth is this ethical, moral, good for America. This is a conspiracy to create a New Latin America, pure and simple!

Quote Originally Posted by cplob
    For a man who claims to "love his country" he sure has trouble finding anything good about it. Seems to me his true feelings reflect that of Rev. Wrights "GD America" Can he be any more arrogant?
    I just said this to my hubby this morning.

I was soooo angry when I heard this yesterday that I had to turn off Lou Dobbs! I mean, Americans are stuck with these 2 Amnesty candidates. How sad!

I just sent Obama an email. We should all copy and paste William's post and sent it to everyone on our email list.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast