Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    because we have and are literally being invaded by Hispanics and of course i have nothing against Latinos per se but those who have perpetrated this infamy on Americans. It is my understanding that:

1) 40 % of visas to legal immigrants go to Hispanics
    2) 40% of all legal immigrants are Hispanics

WHY? Who is controlling this?

And of course isn't at least 80% of ALL illegal aliens are Hispanics?

How on earth is this ethical, moral, good for America. This is a conspiracy to create a New Latin America, pure and simple!

Isn't this exactly what our founding fathers were against? That one group of people coming here in droves would not melt in to the melting pot and not assimilate but would make demands and try to force the country to assimilate to them??? This is exactly what is happening when it comes to hispanics. I think the visas and ability for hispanics to come here put a stop to or dramatically reduced in order for other legal immigrants to have a chance to immigrate here. It's a monopoly by the hispanics, especially from Mexico.

Hemmer's went to Breaking News of today. Didn't see another link. The others worked.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama video

I saw this U Tube video yesterday...can't remember where I first found out about it - might have been on CNN or Fox. I have emailed the Obama campaign and told them how disgusted I feel about being told to FORCE my kids to learn Spanish. I have also sent a comment to U Tube expressing my opinion also. I am beyond being shocked by anything Obama says any more. He is an incompetent traitor to the United States of America.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Thanks for the videos florgal. Everytime I watch one I get more angry. Who does Obama think he is?

We all know why the Por-illegal crowd don't want ENGLISH as the official language don't we?

We know if ENGLISH were the official language the illegals would stick out like sore thumbs because everytime they opened their mouths people would look and say, THEY ARE ILLEGAL.

Everytime a police officer pulls someone over that can't speak or understand ENGLISH, the police officer knows, THEY"RE ILLEGAL!

Everytime a EMPLOYER hires someone that can't understand or speak ENGLISH, they know, ITS ANOTHER ILLEGAL.

That is the only reason why these politicians like Obama don't want ENGLISH as the official language of this country beacause it SHOWS US WHO THE ILLEGALS ARE. And they don't want that do they?

They say its good for business, but in reality only if your doing business in a country where the language is the dominant language would it be helpful.

Any idiot kows when people speak the same langage it cuts down on waste, fruad, accidents and court proceedure's and makes AMERICA and BUSINESS IN AMERICA more efficient. I thought we are trying to compete on a global scale? If we could just cut out the double and triple printing of all these different languages that goes along with products, wouldn't that cut cost and make us more competetive?

I guess cutting the cost of printing compared to having cheap illeterate illegal workers doesn't compare.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Thank you for posting these. I've enjoyed meeting and working with Joey Vento.

He is a very cool man.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Speaking of court costs, here in San Diego my MIL was in court for her brother. As they were waiting for his case to be called there was a guy up there who needed an interpreter who was in his 20's. Hos own defense attorney which was provided by US taxpayers called him out for not being able to speak english even though he had gone through our education system since he was in elementary school, yet he still needed a translator. Yet we're supposed to teach our kids spanish? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Hemmer's went to Breaking News of today. Didn't see another link. The others worked.
    Look to the left and click on News. Then click on politics and a selection of videos should pop up. It's the second video, right beside Al Sharpton's mug.

Yesterday I was so outraged over Obama's statement I sent a copy of the video and article to:

Everyone on my personal e-mail list
    The American Legion
    American Family Association
    Bill O'Reily
    Californians for Population Stabilization‎
    CNN
    FOX
    Glen Beck
    Illegal Alien Activity Tracking System‎
    Lou Dobbs Radio
    Michelle Malkin
    Mothers Against Illegal Aliens
    One Old Vet
    Rush Limbaugh
    V DARE

I do think contacting American Legion Posts and veteran organizations will bring lots of support and pressure.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

This would be an awesome election year for all to abandon the 2 party system and vote for a third party candidate, and I have faith that one will emerge before November. I will no longer choose between the lesser of two evils. I suspect many, many others won't do it either.

I'll be watching to see who emerges as a solid contender.
    <div>
    </div>

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast